Dark Blue Moon

It was a bright sunny day and the Crusaders have just left Hong Kong.

"To get from Hong Kong to Singapore, we'll be in the ocean for a good three days. We should take this time to relax and keep our spirits up." Joseph informed.

"But..." He looked over at the two students who were relaxing on the lounge chairs.

Noriko was casually reading a book and Jotaro had both hands behind his head with a leg over the other.

"Can't you both do something about those damn uniforms? You're not planning on wearing them the entire journey now, are you? Aren't you both hot?"

Noriko glanced up at Joseph. "Well, we are students, Mr. Joestar." She replied with a smile. "And good students should behave as students. Though we might be pushing it a bit..." She resumed back in her reading.

"Hmph." Jotaro grunted under his breath.

Joseph crossed his arms, "Why are Japanese students so stiff?!"

"I see.... this is like Bushido." Avdol remarked as he and Polnareff were by the railings.

"Girls won't fall for stiffs like you Jotaro," Polnareff began as he stepped away from the railing. He looked over at Noriko. "Am I right, Noriko? I'm sure a girl like yourself wouldn't fall for someone who's stiff."

Noriko averted her eyes at Polnareff, closing her book. "Well, I really can't answer that since I've never fallen in love nor liked anyone before."

Polnareff's jaw dropped. "Are you serious?! A beauty like yourself has never had a boyfriend?! Not even your first kiss?!"

"Well..." Noriko shyly looked away, "...no I haven't." She muttered quietly but the Frenchman heard her very clear.

The thought of being in a relationship sometimes crossed her mind. She often wondered how will her significant other understand and relate to her about Stands. Will she have to hide it from him? Will he ever believe it? Would he think she's crazy?

She always felt different from everyone especially with the girls in her old school. She would hear the girls gossip to one another about their boyfriends/crushes, making plans after school or during the weekend. She didn't like to admit it but she was actually pretty jealous.

At school, she was known as a loner and an honor student. Nobody hated nor made fun of her. It was something Noriko chose because nobody would understand her.

Polnareff walked over to her and got on one knee grabbing her soft hand.

"Look," He began.

The red-headed girl averted her eyes at him.

"You don't have to be upset because you haven't been in a relationship. Maybe you haven't found the one nor realized he's standing right here before you." He teased with a wink.

Noriko chuckled, "You're such a Casanova, but nice try, Polnareff." She took her hand away.

"Hey! Let go of me you bastard!" A young voice shouted.

The Crusaders averted their gaze at a sailor who was dragging a child out on deck.

"Shut the hell up you brat!" The sailor scolded the young child.

The child looked like a boy. He wore overalls overalls with a pink long-sleeve shirt.

"I said let go of me damn it!" The child said as he kept struggling to get out of the sailor's grasp.

"Hey!" Joseph called the sailor out.

"Who the hell is that?! I thought we'd agreed there would be no other passengers on board besides us!"