Mariah's Divine Bastet, Part 1

About halfway up the Nile, is the city of Luxor. In ancient times, it was known as Thebes. Far to the west of the Nile, there lies a valley where the pharaohs of old were laid to rest.

"Over there lies the tomb of the famous King Tutankhamun, located in the Valley of the Kings." Avdol informed the two teens and Frenchman, pointing over behind him with his thumb.

"Wow, this place is pretty historical." Polnareff remarked, glancing over at the Valley of Kings.

"I heard about this during vacation with my family," Noriko said. "It is said that people illegally dig beneath their homes in hopes of finding gold and treasure."

Avdol nodded and gazed at the place.

"I wonder if there's any undiscovered tombs or treasures left." Polnareff wondered.

"Quite possibly." Avdol said.

"Anyway, where's the Old Man?" Jotaro asked.

"He went to look for the restroom." Avdol replied. "Between him and Iggy, they will notice anything unusual."

"Restroom, you say?" Polnareff queried, rubbing his chin.

"You need to use it as well?" Avdol asked the Frenchman.

"Only if it's a real toilet." Polnareff answered.

Noriko chuckled, "A real toilet? What do you mean by that?" She teased.

Polnareff frowned as his cheeks turned into a light shade of pink. "You all know what I mean!" He exclaimed.

*&*&*&*

Meanwhile with the other Crusaders, Joseph stared at the ground with horror and disgust at a hole that was supposed to be the "toilet". Someone had already done their business on it from seeing the remains of their feces. A wind blew across and caused some of the feces to roll off from the hole.

"OH MY GOD!" Joseph shouted.

The feces that had rolled off immediately turned into dust and flew off.

"The air is so dry that the poop crumbles up and flies away...So instead of water, the toilet uses wind? There's no toilet paper here either..." Joseph looked over at a bucket that was behind the hole that said HILLS MOCHAS.

"Is this...?" He walked over and crouched in front of it. He grabbed a handful of sand with his hand. "Is this a sand washlet? You clean your ass...with sand?!" The elder Joestar said in disbelief.

"OH MY GOOOOD!" Joseph yelled and quickly stepped out of the restroom.

"I'm not like Polnareff, but I think I'll just wait until we're at the hotel." Joseph glanced over at the small restroom. "With a toilet like that, I might as well do it behind a rock. What a strange thing to see in Egypt..." He muttered as he began to walk away.

He stopped after taking a few steps and spotted an electrical outlet on a rock. He was confused and inspected the rock all over.

Joseph crossed his arms, "This doesn't make any sense. Why does this rock have an electrical outlet? What is it for? It's not like it could be wired or anything..." He touched the electrical outlet with his gloved hand and shocked him. The shock was so powerful that it sent him flying backwards.

"I got electrocuted..." Joseph groaned.

Avdol and the others arrived at the scene, finding Joseph on the ground.

"What's the matter, Mr. Joestar?" Avdol asked. "We're about to head out."

"H-Huh? R-Right..." Joseph muttered and glanced at the outlet. "G-Got it. I'll be right there."