Life In Germany

March 8 1920

Weimar Republic, Munich

You could say that it was hard times for Germany but many such as the rich were their good times.

Hipper knew that because she mostly spends her time reading books back in her world.

And living in the streets is much more worse since she had to fight for food which the other children had and sometimes it gets bloody really quickly.

The Police or civilians find bodies of Children that were beaten to dead and barely recognizable by Hipper who is now still in the streets or alleyways

News spread that a man who was walking back to his home was hit by a tin can out of nowhere, it was so fast that it splattered the unfortunate man's body.

Although the Police were trying their best to find out the culprit the civilians on the other hand became wary and locked their children inside their houses or kept them in a distance as to not lose them and eventually became one of those bodies.

While Hipper was in a dark alleyways sleeping in a cold floor.

When suddenly she was woken up by a man who was trying to rape her but unfortunately Hipper immediately Punched through the man's head killing him instantly.

Hipper was now covered in blood but luckily it was night at that time so not many will know about what happen so she then walks to the dark alleyway again to find some children who presumably stolen a bag full of money she then approach them and immediately get into a fight with them and of course she won by killing them again.

Hipper knew that she had to join the NSDAP so she can get out of this Hellhole.

...............
March 9 1920

Weimar Republic, Munich

The Next day the police found another victim this time it was an adult man who has a hole on his head and after a few walks another victims were found specifically Children again...

The News of such brutal murders spread in Germany and soon around the world, the culprit was still unknown and many feared that it will kill their children.

The NSDAP on the other hand also got the news and were debating whether they find that person and recruit that person or not.

But that person will come for them willingly, the one who will become their leader.

..............

Memes

Benefits

Benefits