Last Stand

1940

Great Britain, Scotland

The Remaining British Troops who did not have time to evacuate to the Colonies decided that they should hold the German advance as long as possible.

Thus Multiple Fortifications were set up along with the Remaining Aircraft, Tanks that were Hidden to avoid getting bombed.

Large Area Of Barbed Wire were set up, Trench and Bunkers were also present and a large amount of supplies were gathered so they will be able to hold as long as possible.

Luckily they were able to set up an initial defense in Glasgow and Edinburgh thus the defenses there were furthermore reinforced.

Only a few Troops were left on the countryside of Scotland to watch for any attacks or just support the frontline if needed.

However if the defenses in Glasgow and Edinburgh were overrun and a large portion of troops were too be killed then any of the Fortifications in Scotland will be immediately overwhelmed due to small numbers of British Troops.

Even so they were ready to fight to buy time as much as they can with their best of abilities.

..............

3 Weeks Later Sounds of Gunfire from Bunkers Trench line and the Bombing are heard constantly in the Frontline.

British Troops are constantly Bombarded causing some to be shell-shocked, some are now tired but they all need to hold to the end.

Many attempts of convincing the British to surrender but all of it were rejected and so the Germans now with the Luftwaffe and Kriegsmarine keep up it's attack.

The Kriegsmarine Fleet was Constantly Bombarding Edinburgh and their were many killed in the cities by the Bombardment.

Ironically HMS Hood Now Under the Control Of the Kriegsmarine is present and was also participating in the battle.

Even with their Pride of the Fleet turned against them the defenders hold on as they desperately hold the line.

Another Month had passed and the British are now starting to get low of their supplies and with the Kriegsmarine Landing on Edinburgh and the Capture of Glasgow the remaining of the British Troops fall back to the very last line of their defense.

However with little Troops it's impossible to man all the defenses at once thus reducing the effectiveness of the fortifications.

Nevertheless they hold the line for the last time a few days later the German Advance has reached their line and the very same situation happened the British were holding even if one of their lines collapse, even if they where encircled they will fight to the last.

And So it happened after a very long time finally the last remnants of the British army in Scotland were eliminated.

Ending any remaining resistance from the British Isle.

With Scotland now secured some troops can now go and support other frontline or just make new adjustments especially Panzer Division now being refitted with new equipment and Upgrades and the Knows how to operate it properly.