The Secret Alliance

December 26 2003

Northern Parliament, St Petersburg

In the Tsarin Personal Room, Sovetskaya Rossiya woke up feeling a bit weak and tired due to what she and Casia did last night, which she didn't know went on for quite a while even after she passed out.

Looking beside her, Casia, who was already awake, was looking at her, which was a bit surprising for her as Casia seemed to have not been too tired at all after all they did last night.

" Seems you're awake now, your majesty." Casia said as she got out of bed and brought a glass of water.

" Just how much stamina do you have, Casia? You were like a beast in heat." Rossiya said.

" That's a secret technique of mine, anyways today I will be leaving and going back to Ironblood, but I will have a very short discussion here since the matter is very important." Casia said as she handed the glass of water to Rossiya, who sat on the bed.

" What kind of matter is it that it will be important to us?" Rossiya asked.

" It's about Eagle Union and the Royal Navy." Casia said.

" I see. If it's about those countries, it will be very important." Rossiya said.

" As you can see, Eagle Union had a large amount of advantages that would automatically make them a Superpower unlike the Royal Navy that had a large spanning territory in almost every Continents here in earth but Sardegna Empire and Iris Libre are more concentrated and organized on their current hold of territory this also goes the same for the both of our nation but our nation had already surpassed Eagle Union in almost all aspects in secrecy which is very important for my plan against Eagle Union." Casia said.

" What would that be?" Rossiya said.

" I want to make sure that Eagle Union is at a disadvantage early on by having every nation in Europe except the Royal Navy allied against Eagle Union in an event of a war. Sure, your territories in the far east would be in danger as Dragon Empery would likely join Eagle Union on this war but my offer of military equipment would greatly improve your military capabilities and with time you can have a modernized army stationed in the far east. While the Royal Navy would be too unstable to have as an ally as a possibility of a civil war is increasing as such if that did happen, I would likely support Queen Elizabeth as she have more reputation and claim against someone who would overthrow her." Casia said.

" Hmmm.... So if what you say is true, then we can have a possible alliance alongside Sardegna Empire and Iris Libre? Then, with your aid, we would be able to repel Dragon Empery in the Far East?"

" Yes, Such an alliance would be beneficial of course, the military aid that we have promised as well as the economic aid that was signed we can slowly grow our strength in the future and when that time comes Eagle Union would have an opponent way above their league." Casia said, which Rossiya totally agrees with as she could finally establish stronger diplomatic Relations with Iris Libre, Sardegna Empire, and Ironblood, and she wouldn't mind if Ironblood would be the leader of the alliance.

" I see. Such alliance would truly help us now, I expect this alliance to finally threaten Eagle Union once and for all for the sake of our nations." Rossiya said.

" That I can agree with, I would wait for your ambassador in the future in Berlin once you have agreed in this secret alliance." Casia said.

" And also take responsibility, okay?" Rossiya said as she glanced at Casia.

" Yes, of course, I would take responsibility for what happened last night." Casia said as assures that she would take care of her future child with Rossiya.