El Alamein

1940 To 1941

Africa, Egypt

Two Months after the advance of Rommel on the British fortifications he managed to eliminate any possible counter attacks by the Allies against his army.

Due to the Superiority Of the German Tanks as well as the Italian Troops who were capable of advancing forward and secure Towns after Towns alongside the Constant Harassment of the Luftwaffe on the British Garrison.

Not even Mentioning that they could hold much longer here since the Supplies have just arrived alongside Clothes well suited for the Environment in Africa.

However He Has to solve a problem, and that Problem is El Alamein.

El Alamien is very Fortified by the British Troops alongside other Troops such as French, Canadians, Australia and India.

But it will be a futile to Hold it as the Central Alliance have now secured the Balkans and the Luftwaffe were able to secure Air Superiority as much as possible.

Even Though the Kriegsmarine Hadn't Arrived Yet as Gibraltar was still a trouble for them.

Olivia on the other hand had some issues mainly Because of Terrain In North Africa but Her Troops were able to adapt in the environment thus she was able to push the French hard.

Although there were sometimes Warcrimes committed by her troops she decided to ignore since who will know if they are dead before they tell what happened here.

She was Successful on Pushing the Allies out of North Africa in a quick move but she still had to garrison the territories while she was also informing the Spanish to be ready to Attack Gibraltar.

..............

Meanwhile In Berlin

Casia has received the information concerning the Japanese Invasion in Asia from the German Spies in Japan.

After receiving it However sshe saw an opportunity to avoid was with the Americans by telling them that the Japanese is planning an invasion against them.

But she will wait for the right time before telling them about it since there were others matters needed to be addressed.

Such as The Successful Nuclear Research  that introduced the German Reich to a possibility of Infinite Power for a long time and of course the weapons of mass destruction.

As such the development of it is needed to be tested in Africa then it will see possible usage in their War With the Soviet Union.

Another thing to note is the fact that Casia have managed to create the Ever Jet in History with all of its flaw and armaments fixed to maximize effectiveness.

However their were only a few in production yet since the Focus remained into producing Tanks, Aircraft, Guns and much more and it was a right choice since they will need Africa to be secured before they can be mass produced.

.......

Meanwhile In Finland

A Peace was signed between Finland and the Soviet Union after the massive loss of the Russians against Finland but they managed to get territories anyway.

Not until experiencing Horrendous Casualties due to the harsh terrain and the troops that Finland that were equipped with German Surplus Equipment.

Nevertheless The Soviet Union will recover their strength slowly while Stalin fearing of the Joint invasion of the Soviet Union Fortified his borders as much as possible to stop the Central Alliance.