(Special Chapter) 41st Landsknecht Waffen SS Special Division

The Waffen SS 41st Landsknecht Special Division was a myth popularized by the German Army during WW2.

The Myth was the 41st was Composed 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and the 40th Waffen SS Division The Best Of the Best at that Time However only 5,000 were picked from the said 4 Division to form the 41st.

And that all of the men in 41st were Experimented thus leading for them to change gender if they want depending on their mission as was neccessary for the success although it is still debated by many.

(In a better explanation, the soldiers part of the 41st can change gender due to the need of them being able to infiltrate any places and actually remain unknown to the public.

Let's say they want to infiltrate a hospital where their target is currently in, so some soldiers will be female and go there as nurse while the others will either just go for a janitor.

Do note there were females in the 41st, and its kinda weird for them to be in their male form for quite some time until they just get used to it.)

Further, more operations of the 41st that it participated in are kept secret by the Fuhrerin herself along with her adopted daughter and the overall leader of the Waffen SS.

Except for one, that was known only by the government as Operation Terror

Operation Terror was an operation intended to root out any Spies, Traitors, Radicals in their faction.

But as to why it was named Unknown is due to the Mysterious Deaths of its Victims.

One example was the death of over 20 people in America on a Airplane, When the Police got to the scene, they only found the Victims Bodies without any blood or Gunshots.

No evidence, not even a hint of it,Later on, it was decided that someone might have poisoned their drinks, and they decided to investigate the crew with no success.

Later, after two years, the case was abandoned like the other mysterious cases that were deemed just an accident.

Many believe that the 41st Was Created in 1943 and was under the Command of Erika before giving it to Olivia who then transfer it to Jonnah Goldscheider who was once under Olivia Operations in Africa and was recognized by Olivia because of her deeds during the The Battle for the Suez Canal.

Thus, under Jonnah, the 41st expanded its operation internationally due to its importance.
..........