Character Chapter

This Chapter is dedicated for the first season character.

Also warning

Lots of warcrimes might be shown but don't worry no jews will die.. .....maybe...

Instead this is alternative World War Two but some are still the same.

Such as The Blitzkrieg and Operation Barbarossa

But the equipment and some of the weapons are going to be made early or during the war.

Also Italy is immediately out of the axis (that will be explained in the future)

Well then to the chapter I guess.

...........................

May 7 1940

Nazi Germany/ German Reich

Berlin, Reichstag

SS Officer: That Concludes my report on the frontline in Britain.

Casia Von Hipper: Very Well, It seems thats it for those brits send my regards to the generals and Commanders who performed well beyond my expectations.

SS Officer: It should be done Mein Fuhrerin.

Before Leaving However ...

SS Officer: Heil Casia!

Before Finally Leaving the room as he heads out to send telegrams to the generals and Commanders.

Erika Von Hipper: Perfect, absolutely Perfect! Those Brits Ahhahah

Casia Von Hipper: Oh Should you calm down a little my dear daughter.

Erika Von Hipper: Fine... But still Its an Impressive feat for us Germans to land in Britain.

Casia Von Hipper: It wouldn't have work out If I did not involve some new adjustments on the plan.

Erika Von Hipper: But Still Mother Why did you put me as your Right Hand?

Casia Von Hipper: Because I know you will be excellent on the job ever since I pick you out in The Streets eventually adopting you.

Erika Von Hipper: So you have future sense?

Casia Von Hipper: No, just predictions.

Erika Von Hipper: Nice to be you huh, by the way what are we going to do after we take over Britain?

Casia Von Hipper: Let me just say, Britain's Soil will be dyed with their Blood.

...............

Casia Von Hipper

(1930 to 1941 Her Picture)

Erika Von Hipper

Season Two

Bismarck

(Read the Special Chapter to understand the picture)