To Northern Parliament We go

December 22 2003

Northern Parliament, St Petersburg

Winter Palace

In the Winter Palace, Maids and Guards were busy moving around and helping whenever they could to prepare for the guest that the Tsarin had invited.

And these guest are not any normal guest as they are leaders of their own nation or a representative that have been sent.

But such preparation do not come always perfect as someone would make a mistake that would slow down their preparation.

Maids were busy getting the rooms cleaner and making sure that no stains were in the rooms, as well as the bedsheets and other prepared necessities already prepared inside each room.

As well as making sure that the Interior of the Winter Palace is clean and very presentable for the guest and a show for the power that Northern Parliament had.

Royal Guards, checking every identity card as well as checking what they were carrying, especially the chefs who could possibly poison the guest and cause a diplomatic disaster.

The Royal Guards were also guarding the Winter Palace tighter, and they exoect other escorts that would be guarding the guest.

Lastly, the Secret Service was busy handling Eagle Union Spies that have managed to get close on the Winter Palace as well as those who were already inside.

And it seems that the Spies were already deep rooted in St. Petersburg for a year, which was impressive but not good enough as they were sent to Siberia immediately after being caught.

......

At the Throne Room.

" You're Majesty, The invitation had been sent successfully to the nation's that you have invited." Murmansk said.

" What About the Security Detail? Have they been set up?" Sovetskaya Rossiya asked.

" Yes, We are also expecting other security details from the nations that you invited except for Royal Navy, which is suspicious, but we are ready." Murmansk said.

" Kirov, what about the banquet?" Sovetskaya Rossiya asked.

" There's an ongoing security measure to make sure that all of the chefs did not plan to do something that might embarrass us diplomatically and so far we have caught a few from Eagle Union and have been sent to Siberia immediately." Kirov said.

" So Eagle Union has plans, huh?.... Kirov, I want all Eagle Union Spies, Conspirators to be executed in Siberia by my orders, and also make sure that Chapayev does it brutally." Sovetskaya Rossiya said.

" As you command your majesty, I shall take my leave to continue my duties today." Kirov said before leaving the Throne Room.

" You're Majesty, Avrora wishes to discuss Something with you." A Female Royal Guard said.

" Let her enter, It might be something important." Sovetskaya Rossiya said.

" Yes, Your Majesty," the Royal Guards said as they allowed Avrora to enter.

Avrora is without a doubt one of the most important people in Northern Parliament due to her Excellent Military Career in the Siren War and the Civil War to reinstate the monarchy, which Sovetskaya Rossiya claimed the title of the Tsarin even though she doesn't have any lineage at all there was not a single choice due to the need to for stability of Northern Parliament So she's the most competent advisor to me. Sovetskaya Rossiya thought to herself as she saw Avrora walking towards her.

" You're Majesty, I have found something that might be a danger to us, and it's about the current development of the Hydrogen Bomb led by Reno, which was found out by our spies." Avrora said.