Siege

May 14 2003

Separatist, Prague

The City Of Prague, a city which was the designated gathering of troops for the Separatist for their offensives now it was slowly being Fortified as Scharnhost has ordered.

The troops that were on Prague Numbered around 150,000, not counting the civilians now that were forced to build the fortifications.

As the destruction of almost all the airfields and the loss of communication Scharnhost could only do little as she is limited of what Ironblood is doing not knowing that they are on the move to take Krakow and to seize Prague.

And it's been a few days after the Bombing so Scharnhost expected an attack here and requested additional divisions or anyone available to reinforce Prague with the use of messengers.

But there's not even a single response yet, and she is already panicking on what to do.

In the Fortified HQ inside Prague, Scharnhost was busy looking at the map and tried to predict where Ironblood will attack and which direction it is.

Scharnhost: Hmm, the probability of it coming from Munich is high, but Vienna, which is just a short way here that might be where they are.

General 1: That's impossible since they wouldn't really gather at Vienna, but the attack coming from Munich would be right.

General 2: But what if there's another army group attacking us in the other direction.

Scharnhost: Well, if that's the possibility, we will use the Civilians to stop them. We have enough weapons.

General 1: That's a good thing for us, we can expect them to attack anytime, and with our Air Superiority gone, we are doomed.

Scharnhost: Don't worry, Madam President would surely send reinforcement.
...........

Separatist, Krakow

Z23, who arrived at Krakow, immediately issued orders of Fortifying the city as quick as possible for a possible attack by Ironblood.

While the Troops who were on the patrol were all called back as they are needed on Fortifying the city as well as setting up defenses on some of the towns.

Z23: Hurry up on those fortifications. We don't want Ironblood taking Krakow!

Z1: But General, we are already working on the fortifications, but we don't have enough manpower to help build them.

Z23: I don't care! If this city was taken by Ironblood, Prinz Eugen would surely kill us!

Z1: So what? Weren't we doing well until Ironblood have their leader.

Z23: Now that you say it, it kinda makes sense that we are getting pushed back, but that doesn't mean we are losing

Z18: Fuck this Shit I'm going to defect to Ironblood-

Z23: Don't you dare!!, now go back to your post report anything to me if something suspicious is happening.

Z1: General, what about Food? We might run out of it....

Z23: Right..... order all troops to ration their supplies, we need to hold Krakow as long as possible.
......... 

Ironblood, Myślenice

The Recently Taken Cuty Myślenice was now being used by the Vanguard under Blücher as they needed to rest as they encountered resistance, taking the city and suffering some casualties.

They also contacted another split off of the main army on the city of Bochnia, which was taken as well alongside other cities.

In Bochnia, around 3 Divisions were there while in Myślenice around 5 Divisions, while the main army with 11 Divisions are still on their way.