Chapter-1... the first meet...

Author's pov-
A big mansion where the atmosphere was too tensed up . There was nothing good  going in there , why? It's the jeon family  who is too perfect in other people's eyes  but  they don't know that the two -faced people in there in the  whole family....

A big arguements was taking place in there  deciding how to put leash on the family's young and supreme omega , who was just born to break rules  and keep the alphas in their limits... the supreme omega,JEON JEONGKOOK, only the name is sufficient to keep the elder's orthodox thoughts, shut off in their minds ...

The elder jeon married an alpha girl so that they can have a true blooded alpha who can put a leash on the supreme omega but to their dismay even the trueblood can't make submit the supreme omega to them. Their every plan was failing but they still don't give up why? Because the supreme omega can only submit to the people whom they wanted to.. and the babies born by them are the most powerful  who is born to be a leader doesn't  matter who is their other half!! .And their ego and self respect is also keeping them to not to submit in front of a lowly omega...

The arguements are all in vain because the supreme omega is on the stairs  , standing and looking at all of them in the  way  like he is watching some bugs and worms. The supreme omega started to hoping on the stairs like a bunny he is and stopped in front of the elders.

 The supreme omega started to hoping on the stairs like a bunny he is and stopped in front of the elders

(Something like this)...

Jungkook-" still thinking vicious  about me dumbshits? Guess you guys are still planning" . He chuckled teasingly , looking everyone with a hint of tease and asked his father  -" money ! I have to fill form for my 2nd year  ,afterall i have to handle your company jeons and so don't try to get on my nerves . you old hags!!" He said smirking teasingly and without any permission from his father he grabbed his purse and take out all the money it had leaving it empty. He smiled viciously and  started going out....

AT THE UNIVERSITY~~

Jungkook was just roaming around the campus alone. The thing he liked most in this university that it is  safest university for all the omegas , he didn't know the reasons tho . Well , it's not like anybody can harm him or make him submit . Nope , thats the profit  of being  the supreme omega. But still he find it amusing  that none of the alphas can go berserk  here. Thankfully,  he is in second year so he still have time to enjoy his college life. ..

There was black clouds  in the sky  indicating that there is going to be rain soon. A sudden loud thunder roared in the sky , flinching everyone in the process. The rain started soon with the thunder making everything  looks beautiful.

It  is washing every dust present  there but there was a scene which make him wonder what is happening . There were atleast 8-10 alphas kneeling in front of a young person or a specific 'king' . The 'king ' was there sitting there  putting his one leg on the other one , was relaxed on the chair holding an iron rod on his one hand and was tapping it on the ground. There is an omega on the side of the chair who was covered in a big black  baggy jacket which was covering her from the rain .

(Something like this

(Something like this .. please ignore the mic and credit goes to its real owner..)

The 'king' stand up from his chair and goes towards the kneeling alphas  . Jungkook can't pinpoint that was it  rain who make them trembled from the cold or was it the fear of the 'king'  who was standing in front of the alphas and glaring them with disgust. The 'king' stepped back few steps and then suddenly kicked one of the alpha who kissed the ground with pain ,coughing blood a little afterwards.

"Last warning" a deep velvety voice echoed in jungkook's ears making him freeze on the spot and stopping his breath. He can't believe how can be  someone's voice  this deep!! .

The omega who was standing beside him is proudly raising her head and watching the  bruised alphas begging her for forgiveness and crying in pain. The 'king ' looked at the omega and waited for her answer . Well it looked like if the omega says no then these alphas were going to die today because the 'king' was too ready to throw his punches and kicks on the alphas again.
But the omega says no and the 'king' gives her an assuring nod , telling her that he respects her decision and signalling her to go back to her classes.

The 'king ' turned and started to  go towards the opposite way from where jungkook was standing. Jungkook looked at the  bruised alphas who were still kneeling and cowering their heads in the fear , groaning in the pain . Their leader-" we will take our revenge for sure .. we will make him regret for sure." But groaning in pain and coughing the blood again.

Jungkook smirked and thought-' fu#king dimwits!! I am not gonna judge the 'king' without knowing any shits about it! But i am still amazed by their dumbness, they can't even stand, even after he had left them alive bacause of the fear of the 'king'  and  still thinking about taking revenge... great idiots .. should i give them an applause for their idioticity? Nevermind  .. i will search for that omega for the whole information  and then ,let's see...'

Without even his knowing he started calling the unknown person as 'king'  and was quite impressed by the 'king'.
And thought of giving himself break . A bunny smile was on his face when he started to watch the alphas who were suffering and soaking in the rain. Again he turns his head towards the direction were 'his king' was walked and smiled bunnily.... Well that's it for now...

Thank you for reading this ...
Please  support your author.... it really means a lot!!

Taekook forever🧡💛