Chapter-20... Kiss??

Author's pov-

Jungkook was hugging Taehyung tightly, taking in his calming and masculine scent, while trying to calm himself down. Why? Because Jk was feeling restless and wanting to be in control. In his defense, he mentioned that he also wanted Taehyung to give him a nickname. With a huff, Jungkook continued to hold onto Taehyung before suddenly releasing him and saying, "He... wants to meet you... my wolfie... so... are you comfortable with meeting him?" Taehyung responded with a beautiful smile and nodded his head in agreement.

 are you comfortable with meeting him?" Taehyung responded with a beautiful smile and nodded his head in agreement

Jungkook closed his eyes and then opened them, silently gazing intensely at Taehyung. Taehyung felt nervous, fearing that Jungkook's wolf side would reject him because he wasn't an alpha, or even a wolf for that matter. However, as he looked into Jungkook's mesmerizing emerald eyes, he couldn't help but be captivated by them. Almost unconsciously, a whisper escaped Taehyung's lips, "Pup... my precious flower... purity..." For a brief moment, Taehyung's eyes transformed into a mesmerizing ocean blue color, but quickly returned to their original color.

Jungkook's ears were filled with joy upon hearing the endearing nickname from his beloved Taehyung. He felt a surge of uncontrollable emotions welling up inside him, causing his expression to go blank for a moment. Then, he blinked, and his eyes lit up with a smile that spread to his plump lips, creating a beautiful bunny smile.

With newfound confidence, Jungkook spoke, "I am JK! you are so handsome! If anyone dares to bully you, just let me know. I'll beat the living daylights out of them. But in return, I want you to pay with kisses... Deal?"

He finished his statement with a mischievous grin, waiting to see Taehyung's reaction to his playful proposition.

Tae-" huh!?!?... you want my kisses?"

Kook-" hmm... so as in advance payment .... where is my kissey??"

Jungkook's big and beautiful doe eyes were curious as he says taehyung about the "advance payment" of kisses. Taehyung felt his heart melting at the sight of Jungkook's adorable expression, but then he felt a little flustered at the prospect of kissing in front of their hyungs.

Taehyung: Kiss, here? In front of the hyungs?

Suga-" hurry up guys !! We are waiting for your first kiss! I don't think anyone is uncomfortable here.. so carry on!! "