CHAPTER- 17... Ignore...

Author's pov..

Timeskip--

Jungkook was fidgeting with his fingers, feeling nervous as to why? Because Jhope and Suga were both sitting in front of him, staring deeply into his soul. Kook started speaking, "Hyung! I was going to tell you the truth! I never intended to hide this from you... it's just..." He trailed off, his voice filled with guilt.

Jhope sighed and said, "What are you doing, Jungkookie? If it's true, then what about 'your king'? Didn't you think about him? Does he know about this?"

Kook looked down, his lips trembling as he struggled to control his tears. "What about him, hyung? He didn't even react to this! Sometimes I feel like I'm forcing him to like me back!" he said.

Suga responded, "Jungkookie, explain to us from the start!"

Kook scrunched his nose a little before  start to explain from the beginning.

About 30  minutes ago--

Jungkook took a deep breath and looked at the sign on the board... yup... he was standing outside the professor's cabin, contemplating the need to address the situation. He burst into the cabin without waiting for anyone's permission, carrying himself with an air of confidence. His hands were casually tucked into his pockets as he locked eyes with the professor. The professor initially looked amused, but when he realized it was Jungkook standing in front of him, an unpleasant smirk formed on his lips. He started staring at Jungkook with lustful eyes, examining him from head to toe and licking his lips.

Professor: "What brings you here? My fiancée Omega?"
Kook: "Correction! I am neither your fiancée nor your omega... Sir!! I am here to tell you that I am not interested in marrying you. So, kindly, I am requesting you to call off the deal you made with my father!" Kook says this with a forced smile that didn't reach his eyes, enough to irk or irritate the professor.
Professor: "Who gave you the right to call off the engagement? I am not accepting this from a lowly omega like you! I thought to give you some respect, but guess what?! you can't digest it!!"?"

Jungkook glared at him and said, "If you're finished with your nonsense, I'd like to make it clear that I never asked for your opinion. In fact, I asked you to back off... hold on a minute! Why am I repeating myself?! Can't you understand me from the start? Anyway, I'm leaving... I've already said everything I wanted to say!"

But the professor suddenly grabbed his wrist and pulled Jungkook towards himself, saying, "No... you can't leave from here. You should know this, Jungkook!" However, Jungkook jerked his hand in defense and said with a firm voice, "Refrain from touching me, or I'll cut it off from your body. I have already made up my mind. Alphas like you should know their limits!" He growled in anger.

The professor reluctantly submitted, kneeling before Jungkook due to the commanding tone of his Omega voice, but anger and hatred were clearly visible in his eyes. Suddenly, a knock was heard from the door. They both turned to see Kim Taehyung standing there with a blank expression on his face. Taehyung entered the room with his enigmatic aura and handed some documents to the kneeling professor. The professor gritted his teeth in frustration, as he was now kneeling before both Taehyung and Jungkook.

He smirked, as an ugly thought crossed his mind, knowing well that Jungkook was attempting to win over Taehyung and that Taehyung had a soft spot for Jungkook. He stood up from his kneeling position and confidently declared, "Jungkook... you are my fiancé, and I will make you my husband." Then, he looked at Taehyung and dismissively said, "You guys can leave now!"

Jungkook froze in shock, as he had never intended for Taehyung to find out about this arrangement. He wondered what Taehyung would think of him now. Would Taehyung start to hate him?

On the other hand, Taehyung showed no immediate reaction and started walking towards the door. However, he halted his steps after taking a few strides and casually said, "Congratulations, Sir Jungkook!" before continuing on his way out. Jungkook hastily ran after Taehyung, hoping to catch up with him, but to his dismay, Taehyung was already gone.

Present time:---

Both of the friends of this sighed  but suddenly suga asked -" what is his name?? The professor ... who is he??"

Both friends let out a sigh, but then Suga asked, "What is his name? The professor... who is he?"

Jungkook mumbled, "Park Jinwoo... Professor Park Jinwoo."

J-Hope exclaimed, "What?! Jungkook, I think I should tell you that he's the one who attacked Professor Wang, trying to take his life by clutching his neck... That day... I beat him up so badly. But to think he would change his ways for revenge is just... so what  do we do now?"

Suddenly, the bell rang, signaling that it was time for them to leave for their respective classes. They parted ways, but J-Hope decided to text Jimin, asking him to meet him on the stairs to discuss something.

   _____________________________________

J-Hope and Jimin stood on the stairs as Jimin asked, "So, that's what happened! Why are you angry, hyung?"

J-Hope replied, "Jimin, I'm not angry... I'm just serious. I'm not allowed to get angry, but I know how cruel Park Jinwoo is. I still remember that day... The fact that he dared to do something like this is upsetting. Taehyung... What will happen with him  now? I didn't know that alphas will stoop that low"

Jimin-" i know hyung ....you don't have to say it.let's believe in 'him'!"

Both sighed in annoyance and  kept silence..

Hence, the saga of taehyung ignores jungkook begin.... example:-

The next day , taehyung is walking to the class but suddenly his eyes fell on kook who is coming from the front ... result:- taehyung changes his route and started running towards the opposite of kook making kook sulky and pouty...

When kook comes to meet the hyungs in the cafeteria... suddenly tae says-" ah! I remember... i have some important works to do... see you later hyung ...

These two incidents makes kook guilty  and he finally asked tae-" are you angry with me?? Not gonna talk with me?.. well i deserve this... from you!"

Tae-" no... i am not angry with you... i am just making a distance between us... the whole university know about us... and i don't want professor to doubt on you .. after all .. he is your fianceè!" By saying tae started walking leaving a almost crying kook behind.

  _______________________________________

That's it for now!! Please ignore my mistakes too...😅

Thank you reading! And i am sorry for not updating these days.... 

I hope you guys forgive me and  i am going to speed up the story a bit!! Hope you enjoy!!

Please vote and comment !!

Taekook forever!!🧡💛