Chapter-16.... Library....

Author's pov--

Currently, jungkook is in front of library stomping his feet on the floor angrily. He entered and search for his king thinking what he will do when he will see his king. Yup ! This idiot gave up on thinking of giving up on his king. He felt jk is howling and wriggling his tailin happiness that made him confused why jk is behaving like i am giving him a big gift!?. He roamed his eyes all around the library in search of tae and dang! He FOUND HIM!!

There were books opened in front of tae but he is covering his eyes with palms and looking down and that made kook tilt his head in confusion.kook goes towards tae and knocked at his seat for attention but he got none. Kook again knocked ignoring the angry glares of librarian who is fuming in anger by now . "WHATT??" Tae snapped at him with a loud  deep voice . The voice ecoed in the library making everyone flinch except kook who now make his face too close to tae in reply. The librarian is trying hard not to shiver from that scary deep voice.

How kook looks in tae's eyes-😅😅

Tae's eyes soften seeing his bunbun way too close to him that a faint smile nearly crept on his face

Tae's eyes soften seeing his bunbun way too close to him that a faint smile nearly crept on his face. "BUNBUN COMES TO HIM!! BUNBUN DIDN'T IGNORE HIM!! BUNBUN COMES TO HIM!! BUNBUN COMES TO HIM!!" these words were just repeating in his head. He really was trying to contain his happiness but why is bunbun pouting his cherry lips? Is he angry? He pinched himself to concentrate on what bunbun is going to say to him.

 He really was trying to contain his happiness but why is bunbun pouting his cherry lips? Is he angry? He pinched himself to concentrate on what bunbun is going to say to him

Kook glared at him with his doe eyes and said-" my exams are in one month and i didn't studied the whole semester cause i was busy in courting you... i mean bullying you .. so now it's your responsibility to help me in study..  you will help me .... right?" He batted his innocent doe eyes in front of tae and IT WORKED!! CONGRATULATIONS!! again kim taehyung got mesmerized in the eyes of koo which hold galaxies in them.

Taehyung nodded his head in yes , not trusting his voice but again tried to get a grip on himself. Kook felt like jk is cheering and jumping in his mindlink and again start to looking at tae with his heart eyes. Tae take a glance on his books and notes and said-"  these are not sufficient .. we need more.. let me grab those for you." He said standing up from his chair but kook beat him in this. Kook-" no ... wait... i will bring those... well .. let's go together to search them."