Chapter-30.... Blood...

(A/n-  Warning: this chapter  contains   mention of bloodshed,death, killing , blood , sex- trafficking, prison and suicide... so kindly skip if you are uncomfortable.)

Author's pov-

Another celebration was being held in a beautiful hall on a top of cliff, there was a seashore on the down side taking high and fuming waves towards the rocks trying to cut and remove it from its way

Another celebration was being held in a beautiful hall on a top of cliff, there was a seashore on the down side taking high and fuming waves towards the rocks trying to cut and remove it from its way. The celebration was  being held  because the alpha  leader eric finally  got a very profitable  deal  this time because of  omegas.

A murmuring  sound started  all around the hall  making eric  realise  that the air around  him  feels a little  thickened.  He looks forward  and there  is kim  vincent  standing in front of him with a blank face.  Without saying anything , vincent fall on his knees  and looks upwards to eric saying -" didn't you wanted me to beg ,bow  and submit to you.... so here i am kim vincent  kneeling in front of you  and begging  you to show some  mercy  and please  tell me  where is your mate? Omega gguk??" . Gasps can be heard  because  nobody  had ever  seen vincent  this vulnerable  begging  someone  throwing his all self respect aside.

Eric smirked  and wave  of joy  can  be seen in his eyes . Eric  nodded  his head  a little  and signalled  his minion  who came  with a tray  in front of them . Eric-" i don't  have any idea what you are talking about? I think we should  talk about this calmly . Why don't you drink  this cup and then  i will tell you whatever  i know about this matter ... what's say?" He uttered trying to feign innocence and worry on his face.

He raised  his one eyebrow  and asked  with a faint smile . Vincent glanced  at the glass  but eric  immediately added -" ah! Don't worry  it's  just a fruit juice  not the alcohol  i know  about your good habits ! "  a small smile came  in vincent's lips  and he took  the glass  and started drinking . After  finishing , he said  in a deep husky voice-" it's 99...."

Eric-" hmm? What 99??  What are you  implying at?"

Vincent -" it's  99th attempt  of yours trying to kill  me .... as you can see it's all gone in vain. I think  you added  a combination of  deadly scorpion's poison with wolfbane  but i  am still alive eric.. let's  leave this, just tell me where is your omega mate gguk?"

Eric  was shocked to the core . He took  a step back stumbling a little   when his eyes got  in contact  with the  intense eyes of vincent . A chill  ran through  his spine  making  him shuddered.  Eric -" i think you got  the wrong person  vincent  i don't know  anyone  named gguk or  jungguk . You said he is  a male omega  right  but you know  i always  keep  a safe  distance  with omega  whether  it's male  or female ." He uttered  in a nervous voice.

Vincent-"  i  see... i believe  in you eric  now i  will not  disturb  your celebration ... enjoy!!" He stated and walk  out from there with a grave expression. He looked at Han Sungie who was standing out of the hall with  hundred  knights of Kim mansion. Just one order from Vincent and they all were eagerly waiting to flip the celebration down.