Chapter-31...His anger...

(A/n-  Warning: this chapter  contains   mention of bloodshed,death, killing , blood , sex- trafficking, prison and suicide... so kindly skip if you are uncomfortable.)

Author's pov...

Eric-" WHAT THE HELL KIM VINCENT!!  How dare  an  insolent creature  like you made a disgusting  creature  like an omega sit on the  glorious alpha's throne. "

Vincent-" ssh!! I want  pin drop silence. No one is allowed to make a noise  otherwise it will make  me more angry than i already am ! And by everyone .... I meant everyone..."

Everyone  got silent  but what  muddled everyone  is that the sea who  was roaring  a moment ago  was now dead silence  like even he was scared to wave a little.  The vultures who were making sounds just  few minutes now sat silently. Only  the breathing sound can be heard. All the  windows  and doors  closed with a loud thud  making everyone flinch  except  all alphas.

Eric-"  you... do you think i will be scared  with these kinds  of cheap tricks  of yours?  My father didn't raised a coward kim!"

Vincent  chuckled darkly when  he heard eric's  word  and said-"  he didn't raised a  coward ?  But he surely raised  a tyrant . And what  you said?  You aren't scared of me?  Then i will make sure  that even your soul  tremble after hearing my name... but i want to ask  everyone  present here  a question.... your alpha  leader , alpha  eric  does omega  trafficking  for money .... so how  many of you  knows about  this and how  many  of you agreed  and involve  in this?  We will just talk... share your opinions!"

Eric's  father-" ofcourse!  He is doing  this  with everyone's  support . We all know how much  omegas are burden  in this world. They submit in front of  everyone... f**king  weaklings!  They are the most  vulnerable  werewolves i have ever seen . You also know this Vincent , only  the strongest  ones are allowed  to live  on this holy land of moon goddess."

Vincent-"  i am the one who is late here. I really  had no idea you  all are doing  this in the darkness of night. What  will  you all  will say to your  lovely moon goddess. Hmm? But who gave you the permission  that you  can treat omegas this unfairly?"

Eric -" ofcourse! Moon goddess is with us! She gave us the permission .  Did you really  think  our mother will choose  them? She loves us  that's why she rewarded an alpha like me to them! I am the son of moon goddess!!!  A trueblooded alpha , a true leader...." he uttered  and started to flaunt  thinking what he always did was  absolutely right!

He stopped whatever he was saying when he saw how Kim Vincent  passed  beside him without taking  the   omega's  dead body with him . He smirked  and walked forward  until he reached near  gguk's  body  but  when he raise  his hand  to push  the omega  from the throne, a dragger passed near his cheek making a sharp cut with  which  blood started to coming out. The knife  was struck on the throne like it was saying -" don't you dare..."

Vincent looked at the window  which opened  with an invisible force and there a full moon  can be seen  hanging  on the dark  and beautiful  night sky which  seems terrifying for some  reasons. Vincent-" Save them ... if you can areum."

"