Chapter- 35.... Bow down in front of him....

Author's pov-

Not even in their nightmare someone would want to see their lover's dead body in their arms. Taehyung's mind gone blank . After few seconds he blinked fast to clear the blurriness in his eyes from the tears.  He scooped kook in his arms  and laid him on the nearby bench , covering him with his jacket. He tapped his cheeks softly for few times  trying to wake his koo up.

"K-koo.... Koo .. o-open your e-eyes love!!  Koo??  W-Why are you trying to leave me ?? love!!?? B-bunbun?? My treasure?? How are you gonna bully me now?? How am I gonna live without your bullying?? Without your love??  Not seeing your face would be a torcher for me.... Please wake up koo!!! Don't torment me now sweetheart!!"

 Please wake up koo!!! Don't torment me now sweetheart!!"

(A/n- imagine something like this...)

All of a sudden, an immerse pain started to rise in his head. It felt like it was splitting his head into two. He held his head from his one hand while his other hand was cupping and stroking his koo's cheeks softly. He kept mumbling koo's name like it was the only thing that was keeping him in his sense. Between this , he noticed his koo's breathing was gradually slowing down. Life started to drain from koo's face making it pale.

He felt that someone had stabbed his heart several times. At that time, the pain he felt  in head was nothing compared to the pain in his heart. But as the time started tickling down ,  his headache  increased so much  that it felt like it would take  his life . He shut his eyes tightly in the pain.

"AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Meanwhile—

Jimin is looking at suga with his blank expression trying to tease that cat looking guy while suga started to get nervous . Come on! Everyone gets nervous when they come in front of their loved ones and suga was no exception...

Suddenly jimin flinched bad visibly and turned his head towards the moon  and gasped  when he saw full moon in the blood red colour

Suddenly jimin flinched bad visibly and turned his head towards the moon  and gasped  when he saw full moon in the blood red colour. The sky started to turn in a Scarlett color He whispered -"V..." And without even glancing at suga , he shouted-" please take everyone and hide suga! He is here!  Hide in Kim mansion and don't open the door even if you hear any sound . Not unless it's me or jhope.... Now RUN!!!" And sprinted  towards the certain direction.