Chapter- 13... planning....

Author's pov---

Tae was looking at kook with so much adoration . He felt like its a dream . if he take a deep breathe , he will be awake from this beautiful dream. Never in his wildest dreams he thought that his kookoo's will be in his arms . He lost himself in his beautiful kookoo's face .

Tae thought-'i have never seen anyone so beautiful, his body's curves is  like of a statue, the beauty is like magic for anyone's eyes, like a beautiful rare diamond  with a beautiful scent with the fragile daintiness. His beauty is having the scent of the moonlight, his beauty is like a dance of music, like a blooming of a beautiful red rose,  like the first ray of sunrise, like god tooked his own time to create him, he glows like fresh snow falling from the sky.... no it's not  even possible to praise the beauty of his..'

'Am i lucky?'this  sudden thought striked in his mind . He roamed his gaze in all his apartment .  There were some candles burning on the table flickering time to time but giving sufficient light to remove the darkness of the room. There were some rain drops leaking through the roof and falling on the bucket which was right on the floor with the perfect angle , there is his purse on the side table but it was vacant. His phone was kept in the drawer of the table and beside that there is a folded carpet .There is no dressing table in the apartment. There is only one bed in which they both were sleeping. Then his gaze fell on his kookoo, who is sleeping with pout on his cherry red beautiful lips with a little cute snoring looking beautiful in the candle light.

'Yes.. definitely lucky... even in this bad whether , with his most vulnerable situation ,in his poor condition of his apartment.. there is the most beautiful creature sleeping in his arms , sharing his warmth without any care of this world... damn ... how  can he be so lucky? Dammnn ... so fortunate of him..' a soft smile spread on his lips and he leans towards koo. " sorry.."  by mumbling this , he kissed koo's soft hair and looked at him for a little longer ..and glared at the thunder which was roaring in the night sky continuously.. he smirked looking at the thundering sky and said-" i am not alone in this night,! You can be envious of me as much you want.... i have the world's most beautiful person in my arms " he continued to stare at his kookoo with love in his eyes. Soon he drift in his dreams too,feeling the warmth in his arms in this bad rainy and stormy night .

The next morning-

Kook open his eyes and looked at the person who was sleeping near him . Kook got mesmerized by the enigmatic charisma of the person who was doing nothing except sleeping. Kook's face was hiding in tae's chest.He tried to get up from the bed but a certain grasp stopped him from his waist. He frowned and looked towards his waist .

A  heavy blush crept on his face  making him as red as tomato. A big veiny hand is on his waist and the other hand of tae was under his head working as koo's pillow. He giggled a little and stare at the person who was  pulling him closer subconsciously in his sleep and nuzzling his face on koo's hair , inhaling his scent deeply and again drifting in his sleep.

Kook sighed feeling contented and mindlinked jk. Kook-' isn't he so handsome?'

Jk-' yes... can't believe ... we are in his arms .. staring at him .. kook.. how can we got so lucky?'

Kook-' lucky ? I am the one who  made this possible.. i was the one who approached him first!.. i am the one who bullied him to get his attention!..'
Jk-' the hell you are saying! I am the one who made the plans tho .. i am the one who gives you the ideas!'.
Kook-' hah! The suggestion you are talking about was we should give him marriage certificate and declare him as our husband directly!'

Jk-' it's not my fault kook ..i just wanted him as  my husband as soon as possible.. you do know that there are so many fishes in this world.. who knows some bitch comes and snatch him from us? I will die kook if i will not make him my husband ! Please introduce me to him.. i also crave for his affection! His  caring nature.. his soft kisses ... hell he didn't even gave us kiss.. not to talk about kiss on the lips'