Chapter-10... Trash...

Author's pov--

Jungkook was searching for taehyung all day long but he didn't get a glimpse of him  so he huffed and stomped his feet with a cute angry glare. He texted jackson to inquire about his king and who is jackson to disobey his little brother's orders . Jackson smiled and started to walk towards his favourite omega professor aka professor wang's cabin. He entered with a sunshine smile face but the scene in front of him make him frowned a little..

About half an hour's ago -

The young professor was walking towards his classroom but he frowned a little watching taehyung going outside the university gate with his old bagpack. He called someone to know about why kim taehyung is leaving without his permission and why is he not following his punishment.

He fumed in anger and continued to doing whatever he was doing. He get to know about an omega professor has tried to ignore his presence , his punishment  . He never thought that a professor is defy his orders  , he would let it slide if the professor was alpha but no... a mere omega tried to rule over his decision ... now that's really hurted his 'male alpha ego'.

So without thinking much , he walked into jackson's cabin without any permission. Jackson was doing his work but sensing another person's presence in the room he frowned  while looking at him. Jackson-" its a common courtesy to knock at someone's door before entering or do you have already lost your common sense... sir?" . The young professor-" i heard you are the one who gave permission to kim taehyung  to disobey me? Why? Are you trying to tell all the people that you are greater than me by any means? " he asked while fisting his hand and gritting his teeth in annoyance.

Jackson-"oh i see! You have finally lost your mind ... well the answer of your question  is kim taehyung is neither your personal slave , nor a gardener  that he have to obey you with your ridiculous punishment !! He works for the university to maintain the good image of this university which he is doing very well in my eyes .. so ... taehyung is not bound to bow down to anybody but if he is doing that to you... then respect him.. university pays him so he should only work for the university.. he is not obliged to listen your bitc#y tantrums .... keep this in your mind.... sir.."

The young professor scoffed at him and asked -" i see... you are trying to say that i am dumb?" He glared at jackson thinking he will correct him but he got no response from jackson just a blank stare with a silence..like jackson was agreeing with whatever he was saying..(a caw caw sound in the background).. that really made this situation awkward.....

the young professor felt humiliated by a  mere omega which worked like a fuel to his fire like anger.. he jumped on jackson grabbing his neck in his tight clutching hands while he hovered at him but suddenly the cabin's door opened in burst and a true blooded alpha was looking at them with his frowning eyes..

Back to present time:-

Jhope smiled and said-" oops i think i came in wrong time !!.... i will leave you guys alone ... " he started to go back to the door whereas jackson's eyes filled with tears and fear... fear of being killed and tears of not seeing his love at last moments of his life... the young professor smirked at jackson and smiled at jhope sweetly  signalling him to close the door too to which jhope smiled back at him and go to  door step ... a sudden click sound echoed in the room indicating the doors are locked....

An intense pain was felt on the young professor's scalp which was sufficient for him to loose his fingers on jackson's neck and whined in pain. He felt like his head was not in his control because in the next second his head was banged on the wall hardly . His head started throbbing in pain and he looked at jhope. Jhope-" did you really thought that i would fall for your extra sweetening smile?? Idiot.. that's what you thought of me.. right?? . The young professor run towards jhope to attack him whereas jhope removed his jacket while huffing and glaring at the arrogant jerk. He throwed his jacket on the nearby chair. Jhope grabbed that jerk's  fist in his one hand while his other hand grabbed his hairs and again smashed his head on the wall. The young professor fainted because of immerse pain.

Jhope looked at jackson who was trying hard to not to tremble while making a cold expressionless face. Jhope -" sorry professor ! Actually i am here to ask about taehyung schedule here ... so why is he not in university?". Jackson glanced at him and said -" he was not feeling well that's why he is on the leave.. anything else? " he asked jhope in a trembling voice  and gluping the lump in his throat. Jhope -" oh ok professor! I am leaving and taking this trash with me too ... you can take rest sir .. thank you for your time!! . Jhope bowed to jackson and grabbed the professor's one leg in his hand and started dragging with him...

Jhope took the professor and left him near the trashcan thinking that's the right place for the trash, which is on the back of the building and started walking from there but got remind of his coat so he again goes towards jackson's cabin but stopped just before the door  . Because a sobbing sound was  coming from the inside .

Jhope peeked and found jackson was hugging his jacket with his trembling hands ,crying his eyes out  and inhaling  jacket's scent to calm himself.  Jhope stood there to guard the door suddenly a staff was coming towards jhope's direction but halted his steps watching jhope's  death glare toward himself and take his step back to the direction to where he was coming  from before, pretending that he come in that direction by mistake.

After hearing the less number of hiccups and sobbing from the inside, jhope sighed and left without taking his jacket back. When he was walking in daze, his phone take him back to the earth indicating there is a call. It's his little brother aka koo -" hyung?? Are you ok?? Why are you not answering?? " jhope-" your king was not feeling feel that's why he is in his home right now.. don't disturb him for now koo.. let him rest for a little.." . Kook ended the call saying bye to jhope and started his go towards jeon mansion.

That's it for now...

Well  the next chapter will full of taekook.... hope you guys will like this chapter...

Please support this story...

Taekook forever🧡💛