Chapter -19... acceptance...

The alpha doctor's pov-

As the alpha doctor struggled to breathe, he felt as if his life was flashing before his eyes. He saw a grim reaper's smiling face appear before him, beckoning him with hand signs. He felt certain that this was the end of his life.

Suddenly, he felt a warm embrace envelop him, as if Mother Nature herself was holding him close. The alpha doctor's eyes closed, and he let go of all fear and dread. When he opened them again, he was shocked by what he saw.

Taehyung is  forcefully grabbed by a true-blooded alpha, their grip tight on his arms. Another true-blooded alpha swiftly took the unconscious omega from Taehyung's arms and gently laid him on the bed.

The alpha doctor, overwhelmed by the distressing scene, felt as if his eyes would pop out of their sockets. He couldn't tear his gaze away from Taehyung, who was still struggling against the hold, desperately looking at the unconscious omega with tears streaming down his face, resembling a heartbroken child. The alpha doctor desperately wedged himself into a corner, silently praying that they would overlook his presence. Finally, seizing the opportunity, he made a break for his life, fleeing as fast as he could.

Author's pov-

Taehyung continued to thrash and shout, desperately trying to break free from Jhope's grasp. He cried out for Jimin to leave his Kookoo alone. Jimin approached Jungkook and placed his palm on the omega's forehead. After a moment of examination, he breathed a sigh of relief. Then, Jimin turned to Taehyung and began to chant something in a mumbling voice. Within a matter of minutes, Taehyung stopped thrashing about and fell unconscious, tears still streaming down his face even as his eyes closed "

Jhope scooped up Taehyung carefully into his arms and placed him on the bed next to Jungkook's. After a minute, Jhope lovingly pecked Taehyung's head and whispered in a low voice, "I'm sorry, V... Appa is sorry... Please forgive me, V!" He then looked at Jimin with sad and guilt-filled eyes, both of them sighing in relief as they watched Taehyung and Jungkook sleeping peacefully.

Jhope spoke up again, his voice low and urgent, "Jiminie! Erase his memories! Taehyung should never know about V's existence in his body! He should just remember that he accepted Kook's proposal of being his boyfriend!"

Jimin hesitated before responding, "But aren't we doing something wrong here, hyung? We're protecting those who shattered V's peace. It feels unjust to keep him in the dark about his true self, especially when V is, in fact, a part of his soul, albeit in his subconscious."

Jhope looked at Jimin with a serious expression. "If he were to remember his past, he would unleash chaos upon all the alphas out there! His anger and hatred would consume him entirely. Only love has the power to erase the darkness that fills his soul. And in this case, love comes in the form of Kookoo. Just as happiness means Kookoo," he chuckled softly, glancing lovingly at Taekook once again.