Chapter- 12...the candle light...

Author's pov-

In the evening time , jungkook entered in his mansion feeling contented in his heart . He is happy... too happy to describe his feelings  . He was feeling that urge to share his feeling to someone but sadly there was not a single person in that mansion who didn't tried to make him submit even the maids here were way too cruel and but pretends to be an innocent person. Feeling hunger in his baby tummy, he made his way towards the kitchen but to his bad luck ,he met with all the family members who were sitting and discussing something serious this time.

Not minding them, kook hopped toward freeze and searched for the food seeing the weather is going bad. Soon the pattering rain started and kook just took a big bite of his pastry . To his bad luck, Once again the elders were ready to attack on him with their  provoking words.

Mr. Jeon-" eat eat you freeloader ! You must be tired from satisfying all the d#$s of all the old alphas . Why do you like to whoring around? Is it your hobby? Or is it for pleasure? But if you ever get pregnant ... let me remind you.. you must give us a lot of money to pay all the money of food we had ever provided you" he said with an ugly smirk on this face.
Kook took a deep breathe and his eyes colour changed into emerald colour means jk is on the control.
Jk-" well.. you are first father in this earth who doesn't know how to talk with their own daughter and sons... congratulations for stooping this low and indirectly telling me how you don't deserve to be father..  but don't worry ... i will rule in your business and kick your ass out with my other half if you don't make me boil my blood in anger." By saying this , he again took a bite and finished his pastry .

Jiwoo( jungkook's  stepbrother... a true blooded alpha):- " to whom are you trying to humiliate bitch? Are you out of your mind? Ahh must have lost your braincells after whoring right?  I am quite surprised that you always show this side of yours in daylight! How do you satisfy yourself in night? Night is more suitable to seduce some rich- ass alpha ... bet age doesn't matter in your eyes what just matter that they satisfy you right?."

Jk-" ahh you are right! Why didn't i get this superb idea .. thanks man!  I am now going to seduce him.. who knows your idea work? " by saying this he goes toward the freeze grabbing some fresh vegetables and then he hopped towards the packed  readymade food container grabbing all the packets and packing all the food packets in a bag .

He smirked at his stepbrother and said-" i hope you don't mind and please make them understand this ok afterall this is your plan.. i am counting on you stepbrother! ... fighting!!" He ran towards the door making all the family members statued and they were dumbfonded thinking-' what the hell just happened right now?'. After the realization him them they just fumed in anger thinking once again that omega disobey them.

Kook is happy ... this is undestatement to say... he was just thinking why didn't he get this idea of seducing his king? . He ran and stopped before a car searching for a driver. He ordered at jeon's family driver in his omega voice to drop him at a particular place. Sitting in the car, he grabbed his phone at called suga to send him his king's address. Within 5 minutes he got the the text of suga attached with a question-' why is he asking on this time? ' and kook replied-' i will tell you tomorrow hyung'.

Kook tried to call tae on the way but tae didn't received the call so he just  thought of giving him a surprise. A sudden halt of the car take him out of his bubbles when an annoying voice with gritted teeth came out of his driver's mouth. Driver-" get out! The car will not go anyfurthur.. this distinct belongs to low and poor people..tsk  even if you had to seduce people .. you should have choosen a rich alpha like me.. even i am living better than this... i will give you enough money for one night! So what do you say?"

An ugly smirk was on his wrinkled face which kook really wanted to remove with his punch but he remembered ... his king is more important! So he grabbed his things in one hand  and got out of the car . He knocked at the car's window and signalled the driver to lean towards him with an innocent and sweet smile.