Chapter-33... the confession night!!....

Author's pov-

Timeskip...

Jimin displayed a fake smile to jhope to which make jhope signed and tried to utter something when a throat clearing sound interrupted them. They both look at the sound and found suga and Jackson standing there while hiding their both hands behind their back and grinning like a fool.

Suga took a step towards them and took jimin's hand in his one hand. He inhaled deeply and placed a beautiful stone tied with a beautiful red ribbon on it. He said-" I wanted to be a stone in my next life but after knowing you ... I declare the next life of myself to you too. It doesn't matter even if you take me nothing but a street side peeble...... I wanna be yours... if this is possible...."

Jimin was taken back . He didn't get it .... should he cry in sadness or dance in happiness . Cry? cause he have to reject his love's confession or be happy? Cause his one sided love confessed his feelings to him. He opens his mouth to utter something but instantly got his lips covered by suga' s palm. Suga -" don't ... don't say anything ... I just wanted to tell you my feeling .... I like you but that doesn't mean its necessary for you to like me back ... I don't need your answer.. it is my feelings.. so see you later ... now he wants to say something to hobi hyung ." He trudged himself from there making jimin sit on his chair with a this sound with an astounded face or maybe fear???

Professor Wang cleared his throat to get jhope' s attention . He bite his lips a little feeling shy by the continuous stares of jhope. He forwarded his hand and there was a bouquet of beautiful sunflower which slowly started to turned its face towards jhope.

" I like you jhope... I thought I will never fall for someone but when I met you... I always find hard for myself to avert my gaze from you... and when I came to my sense it was already too late.. I started to like your company... I feel protected by your presence.. I don't know when I started to feel something this beautiful for a stranger who seems familiar to me... I hesitated a little thinking what would happen if you think I am talking absurd .... that I am older than you... and not to forget you are a student while I am a professor but I realised you were not my student ...even if you wanna reject me... I will accept it... I didn't wanna live with any regrets... so here I am ... take your time.... but please reply me whether it's positive or negative doesn't matter." By saying this he left from there joining suga who patted his back and told him to cheer up.

Jhope and Jimin were dumbfounded. Suddenly jimin started to laugh hysterically , so much that his eyes started to tearing up. He glanced at jhope after controlling his emotions a bit. He mimicking jhope words-" dO YoU tHinK SoMeoNe will eVen gEt AttralCted to Us??" He chuckled loudly when jhope glared at him and declared-" we need to talk !! " both of them made their ways to isolated forest where the darkness is the only thing resides there besides trees.

Both of them closed their eyes and started to chant something and whoosh !! They disappeared in the darkness . When they reopened their eyes they found themselves in a place full with the nature's Beauty.

  When they reopened their eyes they  found  themselves  in a place full with the nature's Beauty