Chapter -8... V is back...

Author's pov--

Tae woke up from unconsciences. He looked at his surroundings. Unfortunately, all his friends were sitting in front of him with a teasing smile staring him with smirk. Taehyung closed his eyes in embarrassement and prayed that everyone forgets the recent incident silently . But he heard a someone saying-" uh huh ! Don't pretend that you still didn't woke up tae!! We caught you ! Wake up you brat or you wanna eat my pink sneakers?"

Tae sit up on the bed and sighed dramatically. Tae-" don't tell me that i messed up!! Did all the students saw that!" He groaned .Namjoon-" do you care about reputation more than jungkook?". Tae-" no hyung ! I don't know if i care about jungkook or not but i really don't care about all this reputation ..." . Jin-" but why did you faint tae? That also in front of all students? "

Tae-" i don't know hyung! It's just when i ....." suddenly tae stopped speaking and hunged his head low.. jimin frowned and said-" tae?? Tae??"
Then jimin took a deep breath and said-"V?? Is that you??" Namjoon frowned and jin was confused about what is happening!

A deep chuckle left tae's mouth and a deep voice rang in everybody's ear-" i see... he is here... isn't he?? 'MY PURITY'...Is she is still going to make my purity suffer? I swear i am gonna make her regret of creating his beautiful creatures!! My purity ... is he ok? Is he safe?? "

Jimin-" everything is ok now! There is no need of you right now .. go back V... HE IS SAFE!! GO!! BACK!!you don't wanna scare him now right?? " v nodded his head and closed his eyes. Jimin signalled everybody to keep silence and after few seconds he sighed in relief. Tae-" why are you guys looking at me like that? Did i do something just now? I did something just  now? I did something which is not right... didn't i? " he asked worriedly.

Jimin said-" brat we were discussing about why did you faint? And you were not giving us answer that's why we are looking at you like that.. isn't it hyung? " tae looks at namjin and they nodded at ressurance so he smiled beautifully and said-" i don't know actually i always feel nervous around him.. but did he saw me fainted too? " he asked nervously..

Jin-" no , you were lucky this time.. but the news already spread in the whole university.. so .." tae nooded his head and said-" that is not important hyung.. i will manage them ... let's go i have to study too." By saying he started to walk out of the room.

Namjoon and jin gave a known look toward each other and grabbed jimin. Jin-" what was that jimin?? What the hell happened with him just now?" . Jimin smiled and said -"it's nothing hyung its just remember whenever something like this happens .. please contact me or jhope... jhope can also help in that condition and i will tell you when the right time comes till then just wait and watch... and please be aware of V .. he is not someone you guys can handle... only 'he' can handle him... only 'his purity'.. only him".

Timeskip°°°

In the next morning-

Tae was walking alone suddenly some arrogant jerks aka alphas come in front him, stopping him on his tracks.. (remember the jerks of chapter 1 ?? Yeah they are the same idiots..)

Alpha 1 :-" kim taehyung! We heard that an mere omega told you to kneel in front of him and you did!  where was your self respect? You always try to be brave in front of us but you just thrown your self esteem in front a mere omega.. how irony isn't it?"

All the alphas were laughing and irritating him to the core. Tae took a deep breathe and just then the temperature down a degrees down . A chill ran in everyone's spine making them shudder. Suddenly something rang in jimin's and jhope's mind making them jolted up and making them run toward the corridor of the building no- 2. Jhope informed all the hyungs (including tae's friends) and jungkook ,saying-" some alphas are bullying your king ..let's go protect him .. i even heard he is crying right now in the corridor of building no-2."

Jungkook-" WHATTT?? SHIT!! LET'S GO AND PROTECT MY BABY... DAMN HE MUST BE TOO SCARED.. HE SHOULD HAVE CALLED ME .. WHY IS HE DEALING WITH THEM ALONE? HE IS TOO FRAGILE FOR THOSE JERKS!!. " by shouting this, he started running towards building no-2. Jhope frowned and thought -" did he forgot about his first encounter with him? We are talking about kim taehyung here! kim taehyung and fragile? ' he scoffed thinking that and runs along with jungkook towards building no- 2 .

 Jhope frowned and thought -" did he forgot about his first encounter with him? We are talking about kim taehyung here! kim taehyung and fragile? ' he scoffed thinking that and runs along with jungkook towards building no- 2

On the other hand , kim taehyung was beating the shit out of the alphas . He grabbed the arm of the alpha , twisting them in the process , chuckling darkly in joy & watching the groaning of the alpha. He raised his hand to punch again the alpha but it stopped in its track. He focused on a specific sound and tried to recognise the sound. His heart suddenly started thumping loudly .. in that moment he can only hear his own heartbeat . He turned at the direction of see the end of the corridor in hope of something or someone..

A silhouette of a person in a blurry vision comes in his sight making him weak in his knees and his body numb . A sudden ray of hope comes in his vision . The silhouette becomes clear now and a small voice escaped from tae's lips..'MY PURITY '. Tears started gathering in his eyes and he hunged his head low.

Jungkook comes and stand near tae trying to check if his king is injured . Kook knows that tae always tries to avoid his touch so to not make him uncomfortable he keeps a little distance. He glared at the alphas and shouted on them -" why are you bullying him? Did u raised your hand on him?" . Alpha1:- we heard that he becomes weak , kneeling in front of a mere omega. So we come to ask him if it's true or not but he started beating us in revenge of not beating that omega."

Jungkook-" it's true ... i bully him.. wanna see him how i bully him?" He smirked at the alphas and takes a step towards tae. Tae still keeps his head low but he wipes his tears and prepared himself for the punishment by his purity. He closed his eyes to feel pleasurable pain . ( a/n -" he is v right now not tae... tae already knows of kook's soft bullying but v don't.. but nobody knows that he is v ...so don't be confuse..)

Jungkook put his index finder gently under tae's chin and raised his face to take an innocent look of his king. Those innocent closed eyes ,trembling lips .... ethernal ... kook can't take his eyes off of tae.. 'how can his king be this mesmerizing! ... this innocent ... this pure innocence that kook badly wants to ruin now... waking in his arms ... showering him with his kisses and love... wants to get impregnate by him .. tease him daily ... he wants tae so so bad... he craves for him... wanting to eat his pillowy lips so so badly.' kook thought.

A sudden cough breaks his chain of unholy thoughts and it was from jhope and jimin

A sudden cough breaks his chain of unholy thoughts and it was from jhope and jimin. He glared at them but jimin was smiling teasingly and jhope just fixed his eyes on the wall which is way too interesting for now.

Well that's it now-

I hope you guys like it... please support this story...
Credit for all the images goes to their respective owners...

Taekook forever🧡💛