Chapter-6... The bullying, day -2.....

Author's pov-

Taehyung was on the way to beat the shit out of that alpha when he reached there and saw that the alpha was already groaning in pain with his bruises on the ground . Taehyung looked at the omega teacher who has blank expression on his face while he was staring at the true blooded alpha who was still kicking the alpha on his guts. That trueblooded alpha looked at tae smilingly and said-" go , take rest taehyung ... you need energy to get used to jungkookie's bullying... i will handle here and by the way i am jhope aka your hobi hyung from now on."

That's right ! That true blooded alpha was jhope who is now glaring at bruised alpha and threating him. But seeing him as a hyung really calmed taehyung and he smiled softly. The male omega professor was covered with jhope's jacket and still staring at jhope . Taehyung nodded his head and leave all the matter in jhope's hand but before going back he asked his professor-" sir jackson! Are you feeling ok? Should we drop you at your home?." Jackson nodded his head as yes and started following tae not before taking a last glance of jhope and smiling softly....

" Jackson nodded his head as yes and started following tae not before taking a last glance of jhope and smiling softly

Timeskip°°°
In the next morning--

Just like yesterday the plan was totally same....hobi hyung will ask tae's schedule and suga hyung will search about him after their classes. When jungkook reached there , he saw that taehyung is grabbing his head because of throbbing pain while sitting on the chair...and his friends were trying to give him relief but nothing is working.

Jungkook goes and stand near taehyung and coughed a little to get his attention. Taehyung looked at him and get up from his chair giving chair to kook so he can sit. Jungkook sat on the chair taking tae's face in his both hands in worry and softly said -" i am here to bully you again ... believe in me.. hmm?" . Tae just nodded his head and rest his head on koo's lap ,kneeling before him and sitting on the floor but there were tears flowing from his eyes because of pain.

Meanwhile , other hyungs just sat on other benches . Jin glanced at tae and said to namjoon-" joonie , i think there is something that we have no idea about!" . Namjoon -" i know ! And i think jimin knows something about it but he is hiding from us .. and we can't ask this from tae because he himself has no knowledge about it!" .

On the other hand, jimin notices someone's eyes on him and when he looked back , he found that one of the kook's friend is staring at him with his cat likecurious eyes. Jimin found it too cute to handle ... in jimin's eyes that prime alpha was already anime like character in real life so it was a little hard to not to notice him. Jimin smiled sweetly at him as a response in return, suga also smiled at him but that made jimin chuckles . When jimin glanced back , suga was still staring at him with his mouth agape like he was in awe.