Chapter-4..Mission: queen gets his king!

Author's pov -

The next day, in the university:-

So the trio already made their first move . They have already decided what their jobs will be in "mission : queen gets his king". The plan goes something like this....

1) Jhope will ask his omega teacher about the king's schedule of today using his sunshine charms , then he will text suga about this.

2) suga will search where the king is right now doing his job and how many people are there with him..they have to corner him with his friends at an isolated room ... then trio will attack on him in the group...

3) Jungkook will come there in a bad boy style with his hyungs and then scare him ..leaving his friends ofcourse.. his hyungs assured him that they will handle king's friends ... now kook was really feeling confident!!...

Everything was going to according to their plan ... but the last step they can't do it .. they entered sneakily pressing his feets more in the ground to not make any sound .. the trio was hiding well behind a bench ...why? Because kim taehyung was singing passionately and his friends were playing music instruments in the back stage... yup it's the music room and yeah once again our kook got amazed by the deep voice ..

Jungkook frowned because his king was singing while closing his eyes and there were drop of tears were rolling down from his eyes then he noticed the lyrics of the songs . The lyrics were something like this--

I'll not be able to live without you,
really, I'll die,
this is for sure. this is for sure.
to laugh and cry is from you,
my existence is from you,
it's for sure, this is for sure.

you are there in every breath,
every time, it's for sure.
whether you are the medicine, or the pain itself,
but you are mine, it's for sure.~

you are a fate on my hands
written from the beginning,
you are my rights,
that is given to me by the skies.
I'll keep this world in your feet,
if you ever ask me.
If you doubt, try me someday.

you are there in every breath,
every time, it's for sure.
whether you are the medicine, or the pain itself,
but you are mine, it's for sure.~~

Jungkook becomes upset a little seeing the tears of his king ,so he mumbled to his friends . Jungkook-" hyungs !... isn't he is single ? Why is he crying? Let's abort this mission for now .. he is sad now.. we can't make him more sad . Let's go back."

Whereas jhope just froze by listening the song . After few minutes, he gulps and glanced at jungkook who is now pouting like a baby. He glanced back at taehyung and then jungkook once again, a soft smile spread on his lips and he thought-" its the time!" But by listening jungkook's words , he nodded and signalled suga to turn but thought -" no jungkookie !it's time for you meet him" by thinking this he pushed the bench with a little force intentionally...

The bench moved with an irritating sound getting the attention of all people present in the room. The trio just statued on their place , with the back facing kim taehyung and his friends and jungkook was like a deer who caught in a red light , the trio just gluped hardly, not believing in the situation. One of the friend of his kim seokjin asked them -" who are you guys ?Do you guys want something from us?"

 One of the friend  of his  kim seokjin asked them -" who are you guys ?Do you guys want something from us?"