Chapter-14... heartbreak....

Author's pov--

After having their breakfast , all decided to do cycling in this bad weather . When they got out of the door suddenly a loud lightning happened in the sky making them flinch. Jimin glanced at jhope and whined-" you can't spoil our mood ... come on." Jhope sighed and said-" i can't control the weather jimin.. you can't blame me for that."

All headed outside wearing raincoat . Jhope looked at the sky with a sunshine smile and suddenly the lightning and thundering stopped. The heavy downpour turned into little light rain. Everything was looking beautiful after being washed in the rain. The rustling of trees and leaves. The little pitpattering sound of the rain . The clouds and weather making every moment memorable for them.

Jimin gave jhope a beautiful eye smile and said-" thank you hyung!". Jhope shakes his head and joins rest of them playing in rain like kids. Yup .. they were dancing in the rain without the fear of being judged. A man was watching them from a little far while being amused . A smile crept on the beautiful man's face. With a little hesitation .. the man approached them with a cold face.

Seeing someone stand near them , all looked at the man with confusion written on their face. Suga mumbled -" professor wang! What were you doing here?" Jimin shushed suga and tilted his face to jackson. Jackson-" umm ... can i also join you guys? " clutching the hem of his shirt. Jhope smiled and said -" sure .. please come but we were going to play in the mud without the raincoat this time.. so will you be ok?"

Jackson smiled with a twinkle eyes and nodded his head with a bright smile. The smile was so bright that jhope gets mesmerized by that smile for a minute. After an whole minute jhope shakes his head to get back to earth and again glanced at jackson feeling his heartbeat risen up a little. Jhope thought-' how is this possible? You can't think of someone like this jhope... are you getting insane?.."

After playing in the rain like crazy ass adults ,they decided to go back to home to change their clothes but jackson said-" ummm.... my apartment is not far from here.. so if you guys don't mind .. we can go there together to enjoy the day...". All nodded their heads cause they were feeling cold and hungry right now. All of them made thier way to jackson's house.

All of them were munching on foods after getting freshed up and chit chattering with cheerful mood. Jackson gave all of them some clothes meanwhile he wore jhope's jacket unconsciously. 

(a/n-" remember the jacket jhope gave him in chapter 1?... that's the same jacket!...)

When jackson come in front of them wearing the same jacket, all of them jerked their heads at jhope for answer. Even jhope was staring at jackson's clothes and said -" wow.. what a coincidence..!! I had also same jacket as this but i lost it somewhere i guess." All of them looked at jhope like he is the most dumb person in this world. Jimin mumbled at jhope's ears.." oh yeah!! Even the pheromones smell as same as you..really what a coincidence! Jhope... why did you pretended that this jacket is not yours?"

Jhope-"to make things less awkward! And so he don't feel embarrassed about this..you do know that this is not possible jimin.. if he feels safe with my jacket... then let's not pinpoint it."
Suddenly kook  cleared his throat and said-" kim taehyung! You know i can do cooking , cleaning and even laundry too..... so ... will you be my boyfriend?"

An awkward  silence took place all around the room. Taehyung hunged his head low and said in a low voice-" so?... what if you can do all the house chores? Even i can do all of these ..if this is the reason you are asking me to be your boyfriend then no... i will not be your boyfriend .. jeon jungkook!! "

Kook felt a pang in his heart but he still gave them a smile or atleast tried to ... and said-" what if i say i like you? Will you still not accept me?"