Chapter-25...The Vincent Garden...

I was absent for too many days... didn't I??.... let's start...... shall we??...

Author's pov-

Taehyung cleared his throat gaining the attention of all the people around him. He said-"i will take the responsibility of stealing of fruits.. don't blame him ... so what's the punishment??"

the omega leader smiled and said-" it's none.... "

tae- "huh??...none??"he asked in confusion...

omega leader shakes her head with a smile and said-" it's none... because the owner of this garden believed that stealing of  fruits is not considered as stealing because we grows this for the future generation... don't we??that's why it is the rule of 'The Vincent Garden' "

tae was amused and said-" it's ... good... this rule is good ...where is the owner ? can i meet him? this thought is something that i quite appreciate.."

the omega leader-" he is no more... i think you should join your partner... he is waiting for you... and soon we are going to start a telling a tale...  it is an event so i hope you don't mind..."

tae nodded his head but said-" story listening .... on the empty stomach??"he felt his eyebrows twitching  but soon an alpha cleared his confusion telling him that the snacks will be provided but first he should join them ..

tae nodded his head a little and started walking towards park where the event was being held leaving the omega leaders and alpha protectors there with a sad look.

An alpha-" he is the one who made that rule tho ..afterall he is the real owner of the vincent garden....Kim Vincent...he forget everything... except his love..."

the omega leader-"we can't blame him... it's his second life after all ... he and his queen...i am happy that atleast in this life they are together..."

tae walked towards a park where a hustling and bustling of a small crowd can be heard. On reaching there his eyes roamed in search of his kookoo and after spotting him he made his way towards kook and sat beside him who immediately locked his arms with tae's after feeling his(tae) presence.

ting ... ting ....ting.... sound echoed in everyone's ears grabbing every person's attention to look in front of them . A mug filled with coffee was in the hands of the omega leader who is holding a spoon in her other hand and looking at everyone with a smile.

she cleared her throat and said-" sorry to disturb everyone's beauty sleep but you guys are not come here to sleep.. so let's--"

"I know that i have not come here just to sleep but i also know that i have not come here just because i want an over excited omega leader disturb my beautiful dreams in the middle of the night that too when we are hella tired..." a very grumpy prime alpha interrupted her speech while glaring the soul out of her.

An amused smiled can be seen on park jimin's plumpy lips  who is now looking at the prime alpha with eyes full of adorness. The omega leader chuckled and said-" if you keeping making that grumpy face ...  i fear that your crush  or your admirer will be a bit dissappointed in you... afterall he/she maybe a little excited to see your handsome face so that he/she  can see you in dreams too."

Suga:"that doesn't explains  of you waking me in night and smiling in front of me when i am trying to contain my anger .... "

Suddenly he feels his hands is being held in a soft small hands . He moved his eyes up at the person ...founding  jimin who tightens his hold and looked at him with a calm eyes. He whispered -" calm down... we should listen ... who knows it maybe important for them?" he said this in a  feather touched voice with an eye smileat suga who stopped being grumpy because who don't like his hand to be held by his crush and that too without even asking....

The omega leader averted her beautiful eyes and started telling them a legend....

The legend of Kim Vincent...

(A/n- from here starts .... the tale of kim taehyung and jeon jungkook's past life....)

A few years ago, there is a young man named RM who was going somewhere with his friends talking and laughing in between but suddenly he heard a soft but painful whimper . He signalled his friends to stop talking and goes towards the sound but found that there is a male omega whimpering in pain and curling himself trying to hide his existence as much as possible..

A sudden urge to protect the omega engulfed him but a loud growl ingerrupted his thoughts . He watched how his alpha friends were looking  towards the omega with the eyes full of lust. Suddenly RM's wolf koya started howled reminding him that the beautiful male omega is his mate
He stand in front of the male omega in a very protective way. He growled at his friends making them halt on their steps.

They argued a bit resulting ...RM  to kick all the alphas out there . He got threatened from his friends just because he didn't  want share his omega. When RM  glanced at omega he saw that his omega was trying to crawl back in fear  because  of him. He looked here and there and found a wooden stick , he grabbed it and forwarded it to the male omega .

RM-" if you  ever feel threatened  or i am forcing you with my power then you can start beating ... trust me i will not fight back... never ever...  by the way...  my name is RM and i am your mate an alpha.... and you??" He smiled a little flexing his dimples making the omega at ease a little...

The omega-" i am jinie ... what will you do if your friends come back? " he asked while biting his lips a little..

RM-" the moment they laid their bad eyes on you is the same moment i stopped taking them as my friends . I am an orphan so if you want ... we can go far away from this place where you always felt threatened."

Jinie-" promise me... you will never hurt me.."

Rm-" i promise .." he forwarded his his hand and smiled again . Jinie hold his hand and hence the journey begins..

The journey of jinie and RM . RM took jinie and goes to the eastern side . He helped an old alpha when his business which was going to down resulting the rise in the business by  started lending him hands . After collecting some money he started doing business using his excellent IQ.

Jinie also accepted him seeing his efforts and good behaviour ...  RM and jinie started to pray the sun god and the moon goddess  thinking that  the sun is the one who gives energy to every creature... so we should worship him too.......... After 5 years passed the couple was still not able to be a parents even after being jinie a male omega and RM an alpha..

Reason was that couple started to worship sun god thinking he is also the one who shines brightly and shoves positivity  in every living being. But this made the moon goddess angry to the core so she snatched or you can say she cursed jinie to not be able to give birth and he will always be infertile thinking RM will kick him out of his life.  When the sun god get to know this he felt guilty that his first devotee couple are now cursed just because they worshipped him.

The sun god gave that couple his blessing i.e., Kim V And the couple named him Kim Vincent..

Vincent is everything a parents can ask for... the child is full of positivity and hope..

_____________________________________

That's it for now....
Can't use the images too because all are deleted.. and please ignore my mistakes too...

This chapter may be a bit dissappointing but things are getting started from now on..

Please vote and share your opinion too... and remember this is just a fanfiction... it is not related to any kpop idols in real life....

Taekook forever...💙💚