Chapter-38..His real identity...

Author's pov-

To say Junghyun was shocked is understatement. He stared in tae's smiling eyes and he felt a pang in his heart. He muttered  his courage just to utter few meaning full words.. " I see... Kim Taehyung.... You are Kim taehyung.... It's nice to meet you Kim .... I just remembered I had some important works to do .... We will talk later.... See you soon.."

He sprinted from there as fast as he can. He sat in his car with that grandpa business partner and ordered his driver-" Jeon Mansion...."
Mr. Choi tried to utter something but stopped after hearing the threatening voice  of Junghyun....

Meanwhile —

Junghyun was deep in his thoughts remembering the first encounter with that ethereal being. His translucent image can be seen in the glass of the car window. He put his fingers on his lips . The memories of that day was as fresh as it was of yesterday thing.

Flashback—

Few days ago...

Time : night

Junghyun was walking after cracking a  quite profitable deal with one of the successful businessman.... He sat on his car and asked the driver  to drive. A smile tucking on his natural pink lips making him look more gorgeous. The driver was glancing at him continuously from the mirror. Suddenly the car stop at the brake taking him out of his trance.

"What happened??"

"Sir ... It seems..  the car stopped working..."

"I have eyes.... And I can see that too...."

"Sorry sir... You will find a bus  stop nearby.... Just few minutes  walk.. and you will be there..."

Junghyun rolled his eyes  and started walking on the silent road after getting out of the car

Junghyun rolled his eyes  and started walking on the silent road after getting out of the car. He glanced here and there and found he was in an isolated road where only woods can be seen  either side. He checked back and found that his car which was stopped just now was nowhere to be seen..he was taken back  and soon the idea of him being in a trap formed in his mind . He shutted his eyes tightly and cursed loudly.

"F#ck!!!"

He started running when he heard some foot steps approaching him . The sharp sound of knifes clashing was heard making his heart quaver in fear.
He was looking back again and again  in terror... It felt like it was his last night on this earth .

Suddenly his head bumped on a hard chest making him winced in pain . He looked in front  and found  a ethereal young man in front of him . The man took a look behind him  after seeing his terrorized face finding some rogues criminals. They were big like a giant , bulky , heavy muscled and not to forget  they were heavy loaded  with weapons. Guns, chains, hockey stick, baseball bat , sharp edged knifes. The man sighed nonchalantly and massaged his head a little. He gave him the bag of groceries which he was holding till now and  cracked his fingers . He took off his wrist watch too  which has nothing special about.