Chapter-28...Clouds..

Author's pov-

The next midnight :-

Vincent was waiting patiently in his room  when suddenly a sweet scent along with the summer night breeze blew near him

Vincent was waiting patiently in his room  when suddenly a sweet scent along with the summer night breeze blew near him.  A full boxy smile sat on his lips. He quickly made his way towards his garden . His eyes roamed to the entire area in search of the adorable thief who is sitting on the velvety grass right now, immersing in his deep thoughts while a small pout is forming on his small pink lips.

 His eyes roamed to the entire area in search of the adorable thief who is sitting on the velvety grass right now, immersing in his deep thoughts while a small pout is forming on his small pink lips

Vincent sat beside gguk but the omega didn't even bat an eye towards him. He glanced at the basket in front of him and take a orange to peel it. Again he cleared his throat to get the omega's attention. Suddenly ggukie made his eyes more big . It's like  he finally get the mysterical secret of universe .

He glanced at vincent  with worried eyes and uttered -" finally I get to know the secret how rain happens! But it is a secret that nobody knows except me and after i will share this ....... nobody knows except you and I..."

Vincent nodded giving his full concentration to gguk who continued -" I really thought  so hard and i know  how the rain happens and that is because all the birds sit on the top of highest tree and pee together . So whenever it rains make sure to hide yourself under a good shield. Hmm??"

Vincent blinked once .... twice... thrice... and asked in a serious voice-" but i have seen rain happens in a place where there is no trees... then how??"

Gguk-" are there any mountains near those places??"

Vincent-" yeah i guess! "

He stated casually to see gguk's reaction. Gguk clapped his hands together excitedly and said-" they must have sat on the top of mountain and then peed together ...that's why..."

Vincent-" ahh.. i see... then what about those clouds??"

Gguk-" don't you know?? The black thing up there whom you call clouds are actually butter which after going after purification again and again ... they become white butter so that they can be served in god's plate  as butter. You didn't knew this?? I am sure it must be delicious!!." He said  this while tilting his head a little , blinking his beautiful doe eyes. Innocence  was dripping  from his this gesture  makes vincent shake his head dazely.