Chapter -32... A Wolfless Alpha...

Author's pov-

Han sungie exhaled sadly when he heard the mourning of the Kim couple. His eyes started to shed tears.... after all he lost his two precious friends . One who is a priceless like a treasure and the other who wants to protect that treasure. He peered at the waving sea while his mind get the memories of that time making him wonder ,'What were you hyung?? Kim Vincent or Kim V ? '

Flashback-

In the Vincent garden

In the Vincent garden ...

Vincent and Han sungie were slapping and pulling each other's hair in Vincent garden ignoring gukkie's presence . In this hustle, both morons hurted their fingers from Han sungie's long nails making blood oozing out from Vincent's thumb. Han sungie hissed at Vincent wounds while caressing his own thumb with care. He calmed himself when he realised that his wolf is trying to come out to play with Vincent.

Vincent glared at him but his breathing stopped for a minute when he felt his big and veiny hand was held in a soft and small hand caressing his(Vincent's) hand with gentleness while observing his thumb with his whole concentration .

Gukkie-" is it hurting? It looks painful to me!!"

Vincent-" Oww... am I going to die now?? This blood is not clotting! What to do?? " he dramatically started to fake crying loudly making Han sungie roll his eyes but this made gukkie more worried.

Gukkie-" my aunt always kissed my pain away . I hope this works you too. !! " he said this and leaned further to kiss on Vincent's palm. This made vincent and han sungie stunned for few seconds. Vincent closed his both eyes to feel his petal like soft lips on his palm.

Gukkie-" do you feel any pain now?" He stared at Vincent with his big round bobba eyes when Vincent glanced back at him. Vincent -" no... I think it's healing now" . Gukkie made his eyes more big and rounded in surprise and again observed Vincent's injury. Han sungie and gukkie both were astounded when they found that Vincent's cut was really started healing . Han sungie gazed at Vincent and found that Vincent was already staring at gukk fondly . But something was different.. !!! Yes!!! It's the eyes of Vincent.... his iris have turned turned in sparkling blue colour from its original brown colour.

Han sungie-" hyung!! You...."

Gukkie-" what happened?" Han sungie flinched at gukk' s whisper like voice and when he glanced back at Vincent he found that his iris have turned in its original colour.

Vincent raised his one eyebrow at him and asked-" you were saying something?? " Han sungie gave him a forced smile and muttered -" you healed !! Does that mean gukkie can kiss my pain too?? Gukkie come on .... kiss on your hyungie' s finger too !! You see... it's hurting !!" Gukkie nodded his head but suddenly in the blink of eyes..... a smack sound echoed in the garden. Gukkie's mouth was filled with strawberry , Han sungie had put his palm on his head while Vincent whose right hand was already hanging on air to give a second smack on Han sungie's head .