Chapter- 23... The trip...

Author's pov-

Kook suddenly jumps down from Taehyung's lap and starts running in a specific direction silently. Taehyung reacts quickly and back hugs Kook, asking softly, "What happened? Why are you leaving me alone, Kook?"

Kook : "I am going to search for them, and I will help you take revenge. Don't worry. I have power and money too. How dare those idiots torture you like this? They are not worthy of breathing and living among us."

Taehyung :"It was worth it! All the pain I endured was worth it, Koo. I have you now. I don't need revenge. I just want to make my life beautiful with you, growing old together. I don't need anything, Kookoo."

Kook huffs : "Only because you're saying this... otherwise, I would have made their lives a living hell!" He stomps his feet on the floor in anger, but all his anger dissipates when he suddenly feels Taehyung kissing his hair, his ear, his cheeks, and finally his nape. Kook's eyes widen comically, and he looks at Taehyung. In return, Taehyung pecks his eyes softly .

Taehyung attaches his forehead to Kook: "You should prepare for the trip. It's tomorrow morning. You should go. I also have to prepare. You know that you are my first priority, and believe me, I want to spend every second with you. But I have some responsibilities too, Kookoo. Please don't make this hard for me. I beg you, my precious." He murmurs softly while closing his eyes tightly .

Kook : "I understand... let's meet tomorrow... but in return, I want kisses as a bribe tomorrow." Taehyung nods his head in agreement and opens his eyes. Kook smiles beautifully and leaves from there, while Taehyung continues to look in that direction with tears gathering in his eyes. He whispers, "I'm happy... then why do I have tears in my eyes? I'm so happy!"

Far away from that place, J-Hope and Jimin are looking towards them. J-Hope says, "He is happy... but I feel like something bad is going to happen soon. We have to be prepared, Jimin. We can't let his happiness slip away from him again!"

Jimin : "Everything is prepared, hyung. We are finally going to that place where it all started, the story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook's past life. I hope no one interferes with our plan because if Jungkook gets injured, his body can't heal on its own. And if Taehyung finds out about this, we won't be able to save anyone from V's wrath. We are taking a big risk, hyung."

On the other hand...

Jackson sees Jimin and J-Hope deeply engrossed in a serious discussion and thinks to himself, "What if I'm the one coming between them? I should leave." As he thinks this, his eyes fall upon Suga, who is looking at Jimin from afar. Jackson approaches Suga and asks,"Are you jealous? Seeing your best friend and his boyfriend together?"

Suga :"He is not his boyfriend, Professor Wang. My best friend would have told me if he was interested in Jimin, even a bit! I trust both of them fully. And soon, I plan to propose to Jimin... You should also confess to J-Hope and stop making assumptions, Professor." Suga starts walking towards his classroom, leaving Jackson deep in thought.

Timeskip...

The next morning..

They had to be at the university by 5 in the morning in order to start their journey. Fortunately, Jungkook and Tae were assigned to be together on the train.

Tae and Kook were sitting together on the train. Kook was excitedly looking at everything he found interesting, making sure that Tae also noticed everything beautiful that caught his eye. However, little did Kook know that he was the most beautiful thing in his king's eyes. His king couldn't help but stare at him continuously, even more captivated by him than by the beautiful scenery passing by.

Jhope and jimin were sitting together while looking at taekook with a smile on their lips but there were two people who were sitting together and looking towards with a bit sad eyes . Yeah that's right ! They were jackson and suga who were burning holes in their head.