Chapter- 11... JK IS HERE...

Author's pov-

Jungkook entered in his house sulking and pouting a little. In his eyes , today is the most boring day of his life and he felt so much upset. When kook was entering in his room, a sudden stern voice stopped him." JEON JEONGKOOK! stop right there! How dare you to forgot your place? YOU LOWELY OMEGA!! I GUESS , WE REALLY GAVE YOU TOO MUCH FREEDOM... ISN'T IT?? SERVANT !! BRING THAT RIGHT NOW!! We really need to give you punishment so that nobody will say that we didn't teach manners to our mansion's one and only omega !! "

There is an old couple stood in front of him. That's right! They are the older jeons who still thinks they can scare him. " you should be happy that you are atleast a bit useful for us. Who knows with which bastard your sl#ty mother slept with to give birth to a curse like you but isn't it amazing ? You ate her when she just gave birth to you ... you ungrateful bit#h !! Well it's not like she was useful to us tho... what can we even expect from that sl#ty s£x slave !" They mocked him thinking they can manipulate the omega by telling him those painful words.

Jungkook took a deep breathe and said-" you are going to discipline me??? Going to again whip my body until it get bloody ? Not giving me food for 3-4 days ?? And lastly trying to sell me off to those hungry alphas who are just desperate to make babies with me and then sell me to their comrades for some money? And last but not least my name is jungkook not jeongkook ... atleast remember the name of the person who is gonna take control over the whole jeon properties!"

Jungkook inhale a deep breathe and glared at them with a sinister smile and said-" you called this upon you! Now i can't save you from him... now he will handle you ... i really tried to calm him but guess what? You guys really provoked him way too much breaking his line of sanity... so now fasten your seatbelt and get ready to enjoy the wrath of him!"

He closed his eyes meanwhile the older female alpha raised her hand to slap him but to her dismay her hand get stopped in midway by a strong force which can break her wrist into two anytime if he applies more force...

Jungkook opened his emerald coloured eyes and gave them an evil smirk and said-" damnn

Jungkook opened his emerald coloured eyes and gave them an evil smirk and said-" damnn ... this one got me in surprise ... can't believe now i am in control of jungkook!! Yo Old hags !! You guys really pissed me off .... i always thought that i should just kill you guys to stop those painful days but jungkook really take of you guys as his family but guess you really crossed the line that he gave up... now listen!! I am not jungkook ... i am jk and i don't even care about you so beware of me.. who know next time you won't have hands to slap someone! Ah one more thing !! Don't try to provoke me by using my mother name ... i don't even remember how she looked so your this method is not gonna work on me... you can blabber all you want but no beating or shouting on me ... the thing i hate the most is someone tries to humilliate me... so it will be better if you keep this in your trashy brain.. " by saying this , he slammed the door at their faces leaving them dumbfonded .

Jungkook took a deep inhale thinking of sleeping without dinner. His stomach was already full by their vicious words and not to forget his badluck of today. He sighed heavily and goes to bathroom for shower . Suddenly an idea popped in his mind seeing a beautiful hair clip on his dressing table and finally a beautiful bunny smile spread on his face getting excited for tomorrow.