2

A/N: 🎁 for you.

Sorry for any mistakes!

Who's here?

XXXX

XXXX

"Look, I could do your homework! You'd surely get an A, or I can dumb it down and get you a C or a B! You don't have to do this!" Madison pleaded, hanging over Puckerman's shoulder by the trash cans outside the front of the school.

"Nah." Puck laughed, shaking his head.

"Hey! Watch your grabby hands, Pucky the Pervert!" She wiggled in his arms as the boy held her thighs closer to her ass than necessary.

"Relax, Casper, we're just letting you join your lady husband in the trash can you both live in." Puck laughed with his football friends, moving towards the dumpster once Kurt had been thrown over the side.

"This is assault! By law, I can report you for harassment, buddy!" Madison whined, hanging her arms towards the ground with her curtain of hair. "Call the police! Call them! I know you've got a record! You'd be booked!"

As if there was a silver of hope extended in the two sophomores' direction, Madison looked up from the ground and noticed Mr. Schuester walking in their direction with an optimistic smile on his face.

"Mr. Schuester!" Madison cried out, sighing heavily. "Oh, you don't believe how glad I am to see you!"

Mr. Schuester sent the girl a broad smile as he pushed his sunglasses onto the top of his head. His eyes quickly looked around at the scene, continuing his walk toward the school.

"Morning, Madison! Making new friends? Great to see you getting out there, kiddo!" He cheered, walking past the group.

Madison's jaw slacked within seconds as she watched the teacher completely ignore her position.

"Oh, for fucks sake!" She grumbled, kicking her legs again. "Why do we even have the 'Stop Bullying' assemblies if no one pays attention? You're a disgrace to society!"

"Buenos Noches, Mr. Schue!" Puck called after the man, attempting to hold Madison behind his back as she struggled and hit his legs with her fist.

Ignoring Madison's angered rant, Mr. Schuester laughed, giving the group a small fist pump.

"Go Titans!" He called over his shoulder as he disappeared towards the school's side doors.

"Go Titans." Madison mocked in her best Mr. Schuester impression, rolling her eyes. "Thanks Mr. Teacher of the year. You've been a great help. Have a great fucking day! A great fabulous fucking date!"

Amused by Madison's firey energy, Puck chuckled and made his way to the dumpster.

"Come on, Ghostly. Time to join Lady Hummel." He said, swinging her over his shoulder and launching her into the dumpster on top of Kurt.