10

A/N: Hope you're having a good day! Who's here?

I apologize for the quick edit and any mistakes that may be found. I will go through and triple-check once I get the chance this evening.

I feel the trigger warning for Russel Fabray being Russel Fabray is needed, so here is your warning now!

XXXX

XXXX

Falling into the stool beside her friend, Naomi shoved her glasses up her nose and continued typing across her laptop.

"They found traces of gas on Mars that could indicate conditions for supporting microbial life!" Naomi gushed with a wide smile. "That could be a huge game changer."

"Nao, please don't make me ask what your size was for your letterman again." Dylan groaned in annoyance, having chased the nerd around most of the afternoon, trying to get an answer. "I don't want to hear about your most recent obsession with NASA."

When the brunette only mumbled some science term he's never heard of under her breath, he turned to Madison and watched her screw something down into the mechanism she was working on.

"What size are you wantin', Mads?" He asked, smiling when the redhead's eyes raised to meet his in seconds.

"Do you think a large or a medium would be big enough to go over other clothing? I want to make sure it can layer." Madison chuckled to herself and looked back down at the bracket she was working on. "And for your information, Pickles, NASA is talking about expanding their most recent analysis of meteorites for their textural and compositional similarities to terrestrial samples. It could unearth a whole new world."

"Right. Right." Dylan nodded his head slowly as he absorbed the information. "I'll get you a large one just in case. I'm sure it won't hurt being a little big." He watched the girl briefly before looking down at his computer and filling in the information. "Nao, size?"

Not in a rush to answer the football player, Naomi hummed as her fingers typed swiftly over the keys of her laptop.

"You know, Dylan." The brunette smirked at the freshman. "This is robotics club, and considering you miss a lot for football and hate half of what we talk about, I think your position as our treasure should be questioned." She looked up and raised her eyebrow when Dylan narrowed his eyes warningly. "I'm guessing you're getting your letterman with football?"

"Obviously. Who wouldn't want a popular letterman?" Madison added, not looking up from her work.

"I am getting both!" Dylan chuckled. "I enjoy different parts of the robotics club. I like the competition...and the extra credit. I'm not big on the whole, uh, science thing."