22

A/N: How are you?

XXXX

XXXX

"Can I ask you guys something private?"

"Yes, you should move to Israel." Santana smirked.

Madison sat quietly between Quinn's legs on Brittany's Cheerio letterman as the ex-Cheerio worked effortlessly on doodling another picture of Rachel Berry. She glanced up at it a few times with her binder sitting evenly in her lap, ankles pulled in and crossed under her, but her attention remained on the even circles her finger would trace along her ankle and the occasional fingers untangling her braids.

"It's about dating." Rachel sat on a stool in the front of the room and glanced toward Quinn when the blonde chuckled. "Not that I'm dating anyone. We all know that Finn and I are no longer an item, and for the sake of the team, I broke up with Jesse."

Madison tilted her head back and looked at Quinn when the blonde closed her notebook and focused on her cousin's hair. She closed her eyes and allowed the blonde to fix her circular frames, trailing her fingers behind her ears to massage her jaw.

"You okay?" Quinn whispered, leaning down and turning her head when Madison mumbled something. "Hm?"

"Tired." Madison repeated, leaning her head against Quinn's knee. "Can you take me home after this? I don't want to go to robotics today."

"No?" Quinn gradually stopped touching Madison, watching her tense posture relax almost instantly. She sighed, not meaning to overstimulate the teenager. "Sure. I'll take you home if you let me hang out for a little bit. Pick up dinner or something and—"

"It was erotic and romantic!"

Quinn ignored Rachel after a quick glance.

"I don't need a babysitter." Madison grumbled quietly while Rachel talked. "I'm not gonna run."

"Yeah, well, I didn't think you would the first time." Quinn leaned back in her chair when Madison's tired eyes gazed at her. "You can nap at home. I'll pick up dinner when you're ready."

"Okay." Madison nodded.

Quinn opened her mouth, but quickly shut it and looked up at Rachel. Disgust flashed over her face, quickly noticing the confused look on her niece's face.

"It?" Madison turned back into the discussion.

"You know, it." Rachel repeated. "He got really crabby when I said no and didn't even take home the Carebear I won him playing skeeball!"

Madison looked to Quinn for help, but jumped in surprise when the blonde covered her ears.

"Can you please stop?" Quinn hissed, as Tina muffled her giggles in her arm. "You're grossing out my baby cousin."