1- Ceo

Work

Work

Work

This is what Jimin was doing nowadays. Their old ceo mr. Kim had retired a week ago and his son Kim Taehyung had taken over the company. He was doing his work well but he was a reserved and cold person or it's what everyone say.

Jimin was having a hard time because taehyung was the complete opposite of Mr.kim. Oh how he wished he could resign but he have to pay the rant of his dorm and stuff.

Present:

Jimin got up because of his alarm clock and checked the time. Come on Jimin it's time to get ready for hell. He got up and went to the bathroom.
After showerring he picked a formal attire and headed down stairs.

There was sitting his dorm mate Yaewan, munching on the donuts. Jimin sat on the table and started to have his breakfast then suddenly his dorm mate said, "Remember not to be too late at night or else I won't open the door for you."

Jimin huffed and said, "You're talking like I play around with some random dudes in the club late at night. I work in the office Yaewan and sometimes I have to overwork too."

"Yeah, whatever. Just don't get late I won't disturb my beauty sleep for you," Yaewan muttered.

"I have told you many times that give me a spare key so that you won't have to disturb your beauty sleep," Jimin mocked him but Yaewan just shrugged because they both knew, it will only led them to an unnecessary conflict.

Time skip:

Jimin got into the building and walked to the office. On his way, he met Lara, who greeted him 'good morning' and told him that the boss wants him in office.

"He arrived early?" Jimin asked. "Yes and he has said that as soon as you come here, send you to his office immediately," Lara said.

Jimin huffed and made his way towards the office. He opened the door only to be met with the young handsome ceo, causing him to almost drool at the sight.

 He opened the door only to be met with the young handsome ceo, causing him to almost drool at the sight

"If you're done staring then mind telling me my schedule for today?" A deep voice said. Jimin bit his bottom lip and made his way towards Taehyung's table.

"Good morning, Sir," he greeted. "What is my today's schedule?" Taehyung asked, not even bothering to shifting his eyes from his laptop.

This brat Jimin smiled forcibly and started to tell, "Sir you have a meeting with Mr.Min at 11:00 am, then you are to sign some papers and lastly you are to check our summer collection work."

"Hmm, ok you can go now," Taehyung said.

Jimin walked out of the office and took a deep breath. He went to his cabin and started to ready the papers for meeting with Mr. Min but just then his table's telephone started to ring.

Jimin picked up and heard again that deep familiar voice saying, "Come to my office." Jimin shook his head in frustration but nonetheless, made his way to Taehyung's office.

He knocked on the door and after getting permission, he got into the cabin. "Do you want anything Mr.Kim?" Jimin asked trying to be polite.

"Yes, make me a cup of tea."

Seriously he called me to just for a cup of tea?? Can't he say that before when I came to his office??

"You said something Mr. Park?" Taehyung asked, raising his brow. "N-No, you called me for this? I mean you could ask to the peon" Jimin said while hiding how annoyed he was.

"But what if I want to drink tea made by you?" Taehyung suddenly said causing Jimin to turned red.

Jimin stood there frozen, thinking that what he heard was right?

"My tea Mr. Park" Taehyung recalled. "Sure sir," Jimin left the office still in shock while Taehyung smiled.

Such a cutie!
_________________________________________

Guys, I'm so disappointed, so disappointed 😭😭 like why is this all happened to me?? Why am I so unlucky? 😣😣 People are using wattpad from three, three years but I lost my account in just five months... Why??!! 😫😭😭

I'm not sad at losing followers but i'm sad at losing my hardwork 🥺. Actually, My wattpad wasn't working properly since few days. It was constantly showing some network issue even though I didn't had any. Stupid me, without thinking anything, uninstalled the app but after re-installing it, I wasn't be able to log in with my previous account anymore.

It constantly shown user ID or password invalid. I contacted the wattpad help line center, heck I even talked with a virtual helper and answered the questions which had been asked. They said that they'll email me within 24hrs but when I checked my gmail, they said that they're unable to confirm me as the account owner 😒😥. Now I regret installing the app 😔. Is should've used vpn before 😪.

After trying so much, when I didn't succeed. I thought of giving up but then I thought of you guys and I didn't want to leave my stories in middle and I know you guys also want to read the stories ahead so here I am 🙂.

At first I thought to just continue my stories from where I left it but then I came to know that an account will permanently get delete within six months if we won't be able to get access to it. So I am posting all the stories from 1st chapter 💕.

(Sorry for ranting so much)