10- Nice

Taehyung got out from his car and was about to enter the office when he saw Jimin getting out from the cab. He stood there waiting for Jimin to notice him and Jimin did. He walked towards taehyung and greeted him.

"Good morning Mr.kim." "Morning Mr.park" taehyung replied. They stared at each other before taehyung said "let's go in". Jimin nodded and followed taehyung.

They got inside the building and went to take the elevator. The elevator's door opened and Jimin waited for taehyung to go in first but taehyung trying to be a gentleman motioned Jimin to go first.

Jimin chuckled and went in and taehyung followed him after. They stayed silent when suddenly taehyung said "You're looking pretty".

Jimin blushed and said "Thank you, you're looking handsome too". Taehyung smiled and once again silence fell upon them.

The elevator dinged and they went out. Jimin was about to go to his cabin when taehyung said "Bring me a cup of tea Mr.park and make sure you make it" Jimin again blushed and nodded.

Taehyung went to his office and Jimin went to the kitchen. He started to make tea. While making he thought Why is he behaving so nice today? Strange! He made the tea and also toasted some bread.

He went to taehyung's office and after getting permission he got in. He placed the tray in front of taehyung and said "Here is your breakfast Mr.kim" "How did you know that I didn't had breakfast?" taehyung asked.

"I just feel like it" Jimin replied. Taehyung took the toast and bit it and took a sip of tea after. "The tea is so good like always" taehyung complimented him. "Thank you" Jimin blushed and said.

===>

Jimin was checking their designs when suddenly taehyung came and said "you do so much work, take some rest." "Ah Mr.kim you, thank you for concerning but it's okay I'm fine." Jimin said.

"Are you sure?" taehyung asked. "Yeah" Jimin replied. "Well... do you need any help in anything? I'm kinda free right now" taehyung asked hesitating. Jimin got surprised and it took him few minutes to process that did he hear right?

"This is you are asking?" Jimin asked not believing taehyung. "Yeah, why? What happened?" taehyung asked. "Why is your behavior so nice today?" Jimin asked a small smile tugging on his lips.

"I'm trying to be nice. Will you help?" taehyung asked with raised eyebrows, a smile also on his lips. "Sure I'll. If you want to" Jimin said with a naughty smile and taehyung chuckled and walked away.

===>

The day came to end and Jimin went to taehyung's office. "Sir I'm leaving. Do you need anything?" Jimin asked. "No" taehyung simply replied. "Okay" Jimin said and was about to go but taehyung stopped him.

"Jimin" Jimin turned around and looked at taehyung. "I was thinking if I can drop you?" taehyung asked hesitating. "Oh Mr.kim thank you so much but I'll take the cab" Jimin replied. "Please let me drop you, as a make up" taehyung said.

"O-okay" Jimin replied.

===>

They were sitting in the car with the pure silence. No one know what to say until taehyung broke the silence. "Umm... so do you watch movies?" taehyung asked trying to start a conversation. "Ah yeah" Jimin replied awkwardly.

"What kind of movies do you like?" taehyung asked. "Well I like all genres but my favourite are romantic movies" Jimin replied. "Oh mine too" taehyung said. "Really?" Jimin asked in amusement.

"Yeah, what is there to be not believe?" taehyung asked. "I didn't think that a unromantic person like you could like romantic movies" Jimin said with a smile. "And what made you think that?" taehyung asked raising his brow.

"N-no, it's just that.. umm you're so serious so I didn't think that you would be a romantic person" Jimin said. "Hmm, so do you want to see my romance?" taehyung asked with a small smirk. Jimin blushed and averted his gaze and looked out of the window. Taehyung chuckled by seeing Jimin's reaction.

They reached to jimin's house and taehyung stopped the car. "Thank you so much Mr.kim" Jimin said. "My pleasure" taehyung whispered in his deep voice. "Bye take care" Jimin said and got out from the car.

"You too" taehyung said and watched Jimin until he disappeared in his house. Taehyung smiled and drove off.

Next day:

Jimin went to the office and asked "did Mr.kim arrive?" and he got a 'yes'. He decided to take the tea for taehyung. He hurried to the kitchen and made the tea and bake some cake too.

He went to taehyung's office and knocked on the door. After hearing a 'yes' he got inside. He placed the tea and said "Good morning Mr.kim, here is your tea and cake. I made the cake by myself for you-"

He got cut off by taehyung "thank you so much but I don't like sweet that much. You can take it back". Jimin got shocked by taehyung's sudden cold tone what's wrong with him now? His thoughts were interrupted by taehyung.

"You're again late Mr.park" taehyung said. "Umm.. Sorry sir I was stuck in traffic" Jimin said. Taehyung's blood boiled "if you don't like to work, it's better not to do it then" taehyung mumbled.

Jimin got angry "Excuse me sir, I didn't make any excuse, it's true that i was stuck in traffic and second I was baking cake for you that's why I got late". "Did I tell you to bake a cake for me hm?" taehyung asked sarcastically.

Jimin mouth fell open. He clenched his fist and asked "okay, it's my fault that I made this for you. I'll try not to do it again. Any order for me?"

"No, you can go" taehyung said and Jimin took the cake and left the office. Taehyung leaned his back on the chair and rubbed his temples.

I have to stop being so jealous.