24- Sneak

Taehyung stopped his car in front of their mansion and got out from it. He opened the door of their mansion and entered inside. His father and mother was nowhere to be seen.

"APPA, EOMMA" he called.

"Yes honey?" In a minute, his mother came down stairs, following by his father. They went beside him and asked him what happened.

"Appa, eomma can we talk?" he asked.

"Sure honey" his mother said and they all rested down on the couch. Taehyung cleared his throat before starting.

"A-actually It's very important... I want to tell you that..." he said and paused, hesitating and being nervous.

"Actually I-I like- no I love someone and it's a b-boy" Taehyung's family hadn't known his sexuality cuz he hadn't date anyone before. Though they were not against of him liking the same gender but still it was a shock to them.

Taehyung looked at his parents to find a reaction of anger or disgustness but he found nothing.

"Ah.. a-alright and who is he?" Mr kim asked after being silent for few minutes.

"Jimin"

"J-jimin? Park Jimin? The one my sec- I mean your secretary?" Mr kim asked, astonishingly. "Y-yeah" taehyung answered nervously while rubbing his temples.

"OH MY GOD I'm so happy. You know i always wanted you to marry Jimin. I've always liked Jimin and I always thought that if I would have a daughter I would marry her with him but I'm glad that you chose him" Mr kim finished.

"So you accepted us?"

"Of course, why won't we? You're are our only son and there's nothing important than your happiness for us" Mrs kim said, smiling. "Thank you appa and eomma" taehyung said, happily.

"But son as much as I know, you and him were very big enemies and couldn't bare each other presence for more than five minutes now what happened now that you can't be separated from each other for five minutes hm?" Mr kim asked, as he was always a victim of vmin's fights.

"It's him appa, he has always been so sweet to me even I behaved like a demon with him. He has always been taking care of me that I couldn't stop but to fall for him" taehyung said. His eyes sparkled and a sweet smile tugged on his lips.

"Woah It's my first time seeing you talking about someone like this. Jimin is really special" Mrs kim said after seeing the way his son eyes were sparkling while talking about Jimin.

"Oh c'mon eomma don't make me embrassed now" taehyung said facepalming himself and his parents giggled.

"Ah appa.. I want to tell you something else too..... I've meet his parents. They live in busan. I went to their home this Sunday and his parents accepted us too. Now they want to meet you" taehyung said.

"Woah son you're really fast" Mr kim said and taehyung embrassedly scratched the back of his neck.

"Actually appa, we were about to talk with you but one day he suddenly called me to his home and when I reached there I met his elder brother...." Taehyung told the whole story to his parents.

"So it's how I met his parents. I am sorry, I went alone to his house" taehyung apologized. "Ahh it's okay son btw how many members are in his family?" Mrs kim asked.

"His father, mother and his elder brother"

"Ah.. So when they're coming to meet us?" Mr kim asked. "Haven't decided yet. I'll give you Mr park's number so you can ask him and arrange the day as your setting" taehyung said.

"Alright"

===>

After the suggestions, the families decided to meet on next friday at taehyung's house. There were few days left in friday and taehyung was already missing jimin.