28- Argument

In evening:

Taehyung was waiting in his car outside of his office building. He was checking his wrist watch time to time. Suddenly, he spotted his love walking out of the building.

"Mr. park" he called to gain jimin's attention. Jimin turned his eyes in direction of the voice and saw taehyung. His lips curved up in a little smile but he suppressed it quickly.

"Yes Mr. kim?" he asked him professionally while walking towards where the car was.

"Actually I was looking for my boyfriend. We had a deal we'll meet here" taehyung said jokingly. "Good, but does your boyfriend know about this?" Jimin played along.

"He should know as he is the one who came up with this idea!"

"I don't remember making any such plan or receiving such proposal" Jimin replied and put his elbow on window railing of the car.

"Okay, then I am gonna propose. Since work is over, will you have dinner with me?" taehyung asked sweetly.

"Since I hate last minute plans, sadly but I have to refuse! If you have principals then I do too" Jimin said sassily and walked away, leaving taehyung chuckling behind. Taehyung started the car engine and started to drove behind him.

"Don't be so upset" taehyung spoke from the opened window of his car. "Then what should I do? Forget what you did to me today and come to you??" Jimin spoke in anger.

"What did I do? Didn't you said yourself work and love are two different priorities?"
taehyung spoke, pissed off from this man mood swings.

"Yes I said, work and love should be separated but I never said to be rude to me the whole day" Jimin point was also right. Taehyung stopped the engine and came out of his car.

"I thought you like playing games" he said and stood in front of Jimin, blocking his path. "I am surprised how you play these games" Jimin said, equally bitter.

"Jimin, I am not playing. I love you for real" taehyung suddenly became serious. "Huh? it doesn't seem that way!" Jimin showed attitude. He was taking revenge on taehyung from earlier.

He walked past from taehyung leaving him behind. "JIMIN! WAIT" taehyung shouted and started to walk behind him but jimin started to run, so does taehyung.

He managed to caught jimin in a less crowded street and wrapped his arms around him from behind. "Leave me!" Jimin spoke while gritting his teeth.

"I won't. You still haven't realized that you can't get rid of me"

"I'll run away, leave me" jimin tried to free from his grasp.

"No, how many times are you gonna run? I'll hug you like this" taehyung said and tightened the hug. Jimin looked around theirselves and found people glancing at them.

"Taehyung! everyone is looking at us"

"Let them look!" taehyung wasn't planning to give up. "Taehyung!" Jimin warned him one last time while trying to remove his hands from his waist.

"Look, there is a outdoor café nearby so why not let's have a coffee date there. We can't let this chance miss, can we?" taehyung offered.

"I said I don't want to come with you. Are you deaf?" Jimin was protesting continuously. "Oh don't be a child and forget it please" taehyung said softly and let go of Jimin to face him.

"Why should I? You insulted me in front of everyone and you're calling me a child now... weren't you the one who was behaving like a child back then at my house when hyung has refused to let us meet" jimin said, sassily.