29- Tuxedo

Taehyung was waiting outside of jimin's house, but not in front of his house. He had stopped his car at the end of the street. Because Jimin had told him not to come near his house or else Namjoon hyung will see them blah blah blah...

Anyways, taehyung checked his wrist watch and then looked back at the road. Suddenly, he saw Jimin walking towards him, looking etherly beautiful. His breath got stuck in his throat for a second.

"I didn't let you wait for too long. Did I?" Jimin asked, stopping in front of him while smiling.

"I came early on purpose... I love waiting for you" taehyung said and tucked jimin's hair strand behind his ear.

"Sit, darling" He spoke as he took jimin's hand and made him sit at the front.

"What are you trying to do, sir?" Jimin asked, stunned from taehyung being unusually nice.

"What am I doing..." taehyung said in faint and seductive tone as he stared at him from the car's window.

"Don't look at me like that here.. We haven't crossed the border yet. We're still in the danger zone" Jimin joked. Taehyung chuckled then leaned in and pecked his cheek.

Sitting at the driver seat, taehyung started the engine and drove away.

While their way to the office, the ride was unusually quite. Suddenly, taehyung took jimin's hand and kissed it.

"What are you doing? Please look in front, taehyung" Jimin said, shyly scolding him.

"I'm just kissing your hand"

"But you're driving me crazy just by it"

"Hush.. Let me drive now! We don't want to die, do we?" Taehyung said and focused back on the road.

Time skip:

"Jimin, can you take these files to Mr kim?I'm little busy" Lara asked a favor from him.

"It's okay. I'll take them" Jimin said, smiling.

"Oh, thank you so much. Anyway, you've been spending time in Mr kim's cabin a bit more these days" Lara started to tease him.

"HEYY.. it's not like that. I-I go to his cabin only when I've something work related to do with him. Anyway, who wants to face that half and half bastard" Jimin said. (A/N: You guys know where I got it from 😁)

"O! M-mr kim.." Lara suddenly said in terror and bowed while looking behind Jimin. Jimin's eyes went wide and he gulped after realizing that taehyung must have heard what he was saying.

"Ahhh.. Mr k-kim.. I didn't mean th... " Jimin turned around while apologizing but when he turned around, he found no one. Just then, he heard Lara's laugh and he understood that she pranked him.

"YOU... " he growled and jumped on her to take revenge but she managed to escape.

"Sorry.. Don't forget to take them to Mr kim.. " he heard her saying between her laughs as she disappeared through the lift.

He gathered the files and walked towards taehyung's cabin. When he reached, he heard voices coming from inside. He peeked inside the room through the half opened door and saw Jin and taehyung with a mannequin wearing a tuxedo.

===>

"Here boss, the wedding suit that you have asked to make, is ready to view. Even the princes will go crazy! But I won't sell it at any cost" Jin spoke in enthusiasm.

Jimin stared at the masterpiece through the door. He couldn't believe his eyes that this beautiful white tuxedo was made for him. He forgot to blink for a moment and got lost in the bliss of suit.