5- Trip

"Mr. Park, a boy named Jungkook is waiting for you in the hallway. He wants to meet you," Jimin was working in the office when the peon came and informed him.

Kook? What is he doing here? Jimin thought. "Ok, i'm going," he said and the peon bowed and left.

"Oh hyung, you're looking so handsome. This is my first time seeing you in a formal attire," as soon as Jimin showed up in hallway, Jungkook exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Stop praising me and spill that why are you here cause If that alien will see you, he's probably gonna give me punishment again," afraid Jimin said while looking around.

"Oh hyung, why are you always so scared of your boss and what kind of punishment, hm?" Jungkook asked, smirking. "Shut up, you dirty-minded bunny and tell me the reason why are you here?" Jimin asked.

"Hyung, our group is going on a trip for two days this Saturday, so will you join us?" Excited, Jungkook asked. "Sounds good! I'll come because I also need a short break from the work," Jimin replied smiling.

They started to chat further but for Jimin's unfortune, Taehyung happened to pass by there. Taehyung stopped in his track as he heard someone's giggles. He looked around and found Jimin and Jungkook. A wave of jealousy ran through him.

Who is he? and how is he making Jimin giggle? What's so special about him? Taehyung thought and walked towards them.

"Excuse me, Mr. Park!"

Jimin got startled by the sudden familiar deep voice. He looked and his eyes widened with fear.

"U-uh um sir, he is my friend Jungkook," Jimin stuttered. "I don't wanna know that who is he. Tell your friends that don't come here during working hours," Taehyung said coldly and walked away, without even hearing Jimin's explanation.

"See kook, this is what I was talking about. Now go, I don't want to get scold again," Jimin said. "Okay, okay hyung, I'm going, take care!" Jungkook said and left, while Jimin sighed in relief.

Time skip:

Jimin went to Taehyung's office and asked, "Yes Mr. Kim?"

"I called you to tell that we're going Hongkong this Saturday for the meeting with Mr. Cha, so ready the papers and your bag. Also, I'm telling you this before so don't make any excuses, ok?" Taehyung said.

Jimin's mouth agaped because he was going with his friends on a trip this Saturday and this alien had to also set the meeting this Saturday.

"Sir but I can't come with you," Jimin said. "And why Mr. Park?" Taehyung asked, his tone showing pure annoyance. "Sir, I'm going on a trip on this Saturday with my friends so I can't come," Jimin explained.

"Is that trip is more important than your job?" Taehyung asked, raising a brow. Jimin clenched his fists.

"Sorry sir, but I've promised my friends," he tried to protest. "Ok, then you don't have to come to your job anymore. Go and keep promises with your friends," Taehyung said, blackmailing Jimin knowing that he won't leave the job.

Jimin groaned, "fine sir, I will come with you to the Honkong."

"Hmm, the flight is at 10:00 in the morning and I expect punctuation, Mr. Park," Taehyung said. "Ok sir," Jimin said and left the office.

Time skip:

Jimin was sitting on his bed, calling to Jungkook. After few seconds, Jungkook answered the call and asked "yes, hyung?"

"Kook, I'm sorry I can't come with you guys on this Saturday," Jimin said. "Wha- but why hyung?" Jungkook asked, disappointment evident in his voice.

"Because I'm going to Hong Kong with my boss this Saturday for a meeting so I can't come," Jimin said. "Hyung but you promised," Jungkook said whining. "I know kook but that alien said that if I won't come with him he'll fire me," Jimin told.

"What hyung how can he fire you like this? You're a senior employee. You had worked for his father too," Jungkook said. "I know kook but I need this job. Maybe next time I will join you," Jimin said smiling.

"Pftt, If there's even a next time" jungkook said and Jimin chuckled. "Ok kook bye, we'll talk later. I am tired now." Jimin said "Ok hyung bye, take care" jungkook said. Jimin laid on his bed after hanging up the call.

Rude but handsome alien