31- Farm house

An airplane gracefully touched down on the exquisite paradise of Daegu, carrying within its cabins a bethrothed couple and their families, all eager to celebrate their upcoming wedding.

As the plane taxis to a stop, the passengers caught their first glimpse of the breathtaking beauty that Daegu had to offer. The scent of lush ravished flowers and the sound of gentle waves crashing against the golden shores greeted them, setting the stage for an unforgettable celebration.

Excitement filled the air as the families disembark, greeted by the warm and welcoming Daegu hospitality. The couple's loved ones, adorned in vibrant leis, exchanged joyful hugs and excited whispers as they prepared for the festivities ahead.

The backdrop of swaying palm trees and the majestic backdrop of the sea created a picturesque scene, perfect for a destination wedding.

As they made their way to the luxurious farmhouse where the wedding will take place, the couple and their families couldn't help but feel a sense of gratitude and awe for the enchanting paradise they have chosen to begin their journey of love and commitment.

Time skip:

"Hushhh... It's not easy to travel. I'm really tired" Namjoon said, while crashing on the sofa, in the lounge. His parents and taehyung's parents, sitting along with him.

"If you're really tired, then go and get some rest but don't complain" Jin spoke while entering into the lounge.

"I wasn't talking to you" Namjoon spoke, silently groaning.

"Oh really? But I think, you shouldn't have come with us in first place, if you're really that lazy and full of less-stamina" Jin remarked, sarcastically. Namjoon clenched his fist.

"I-"

"Enough, we're not here to argue. We're here to make some joyful memories so stop bickering or else I'll lock you two in a room together then you can bicker as much you want" Namjoon's mother, threatened.

"With him? Eww, no" Jin said, making faces.

"I'm also not dying to be lock with you" Namjoon remarked.

"You two, come with me!" Namjoon's mother said while standing up and both Jin and Namjoon ran away from there, like a little kid ran, seeing himself getting punishment.

===>

"You smell so good today" taehyung remarked as he hid his face in the crook of Jimin's neck, after pecking his hand. They were in a room, having their romantic moment when suddenly someone stepped into the room, in a lightening speed.

"H-hyung!"

"Jimin!"

Namjoon had paced to here, escaping away from his mother, but only to be met with a slight inappropriate sight. He looked at Jimin and then his eyes darted to taehyung. Taehyung panicked after he remembered that Namjoon had warned him to not to go near Jimin before marriage.

"Uh... uh.. Actually hyung, I-I was asking Jimin, for his phone. My phone is dead and I want to make a quick call to the office.. y-yeah!" Taehyung made up a lie.

"Oh really? I saw how passionately you were asking. Couldn't you wait till your phone get charge?!" Namjoon said, glaring at him, dangerously.

"Uh...but h-hyung, why did you come here?" Jimin asked.

"Oh, I-... it's n-nothing. You, come with me" Namjoon pointed towards taehyung and he walked scaredly towards jimin's brother.

"You're under one roof that doesn't mean that you guys can do anything. And YOU... don't forget, I'll be keeping an eye on you" Namjoon threatened taehyung and he gupled.