22- Hyung

"H-hyung"

Jimin entered in his shared apartment and saw his dormmate, Yaewan, and his brother, Namjoon standing. His brother had a very indescribable look on his face.

What feared the most to Jimin is that yaewan was beside his brother and he must've tell Namjoon something irrational so that's why his brother was there, coming all the way to Seoul from busan.

"H-hyung when did you come? Y-you should have informed me so I would you up from the station" jimin said.

"First tell me, where are you coming from in the morning park jimin?" Namjoon asked.

"Uhn- l-i was.. " jimin found himself at loss of words.

"What are the inappropriate things your are doing behind our backs park jimin? You weren't at the home last night and it wasn't the first time, yaewan told me that you spended many nights out of the house" Namjoon said

Jimin looked at yaewan from the corner of his eyes, glaring at the latter for exposing him. Yaewan just devilishly smiled.

"Would you mind telling me park Jimin that where exactly you were last night. Don't tell me that you're doing one night stands" Namjoon said.

"H-hyung, do I look like you to that. Don't you trust me? l-i would never do something like that" jimin said.

"Then why aren't you telling me where were yo-" Namjoon got cut off by jimin's phone ringing.

===>

When taehyung reached office, he was confused that why Jimin hadn't reached yet. He waited for sometime but Jimin didn't come yet.

He thought that Jimin was perfectly fine when he left from his home then where is he now? He got worried so he decided to call jimin.

===>

"Don't tell me that is the person whom you're seeing" Namjoon asked while jimin's phone was continuously ringing. Jimin was going to answer it but Namjoon snatched it from his hand.

"Hmm 'my bear'... so you're seeing a boy" Namjoon said after reading the caller ID name. His family has already knew about jimin's sexuality so they didn't have any problem with that.

"Answer the call and put it on speaker" Namjoon said while handing the phone to jimin. Jimin hesitantly answered the call and put it on speaker cuz it was his hyung's order.

"Y-yes tae?"

"Oh love are you okay?" taehyung asked.

"Y-yeah I'm fine"

"Btw why didn't you come to office yet? did something happened? do you want me to come to pick you up?" taehyung asked softly.

"Uhnn-" jimin hesitated and looked at his brother. Namjoon siganlled him to call taehyung at their house.

"Y-yeah can you come to pick me up?" jimin asked. "Oh love you don't have to ask. You just have to order. I am coming to pick you up but i want something in return" taehyung said.

"W-what?"

"You'l let me kiss you and drink your boo boo" taehyung said in a baby voice on the call and jimin's eyes widened. He looked at his brother whose face was showing pure disappointment.

"First come here" jimin said.

"Ok bye, take care" taehyung said and hung up. Jimin looked at his brother. Namjoon walked away and sat on the couch. Jimin looked at yaewan and gritted his teeth while glaring at him. Yaewan just shrugged his shoulders.

"Jimin, come here" namjoon said and Jimin gulped. He walked to the couch and say in front of his brother.

"What is all this Jimin? kiss, boo boo.. I didn't know that it had gone this far"