27 -Hide

"Tae stoppp.... someone will see us" Jimin complaint to his boyfriend, who was trying to kiss on his cheek from time to time and Jimin was avoiding him.

"No one will see. Let me have just one peck" taehyung said, smiling. "NO... Let me copy these papers in peace and you should stay in your office Mr.kim" Jimin replied, sternly while copying the paper from xerox machine.

"Pssht, like I'll listen right" taehyung snickered and just stole a quick peck from his cheek. Jimin glared at him and was about to scold him but just then yeji and sunghoon happened to pass from there.

Taehyung couldn't see them cause they were behind his back and so he leaned on to steal another peck but just then jimin's eyes landed on his fellow employees and he pushed taehyung with his all might.

"Ouchh" taehyung landed on the floor and it caught the attention of the two employees who was busy in chatting with each other. "Sir, are you okay?" Sunghoon asked and helped taehyung to stand up.

"I'm fine" taehyung groaned while looking at Jimin. "Umm.. What are you two doing here?" Jimin asked sunghoon and yeji, changing the topic.

"us? we're going to the cafeteria since it's break time" yeji answered. "Oh.. O-okay, you guys can go" Jimin said. Sunghoon and yeji left after bowing. As soon as they left, Jimin rushed to taehyung and asked "are you okay?"

"You're asking this after pushing me?" taehyung complaint and crossed his arms on his chest. "I'm sorry babe. You know, yeji and sunghoon suddenly came so I didn't find any way except..."

"Except from pushing me, right?" taehyung snickered. "Okayyy.. I said sorry babe" Jimin tried to convince him. Taehyung turned his face away. Jimin understood that his boyfriend won't let it go that easily.

"Okay fine... I'll give you a kiss" Jimin offered. "I want two" taehyung said, still had his face turn away. "Fineee" Jimin sighed.

Taehyung jumped in happiness and leaned in to kiss him but Jimin stopped him by putting his finger on his lips.

"No... not here. Let's get in your cabin first" Jimin said and started to walk towards taehyung's cabin. Taehyung followed him too. After they went inside, taehyung locked the door and walked towards Jimin.

He stood in front of him and then bend down a bit and forwarded his right cheek in front of Jimin while smiling so Jimin could kiss him. But instead Jimin cupped his face and gave a long peck on his lips.

Taehyung stared at him in shock and happiness. "Remember, the deal was of two" taehyung whispered and leaned in to kiss again but Jimin put a finger on his lips to stop him.

"I'll give you... and not one, many more but not now. There is something we need to sort out first" Jimin said, seriously and made taehyung confused. "What is it?" taehyung asked while straightening his posture.

"I don't want others to know about our relationship" Jimin replied. "Why?" taehyung raised his brow in confusion. "I just don't want" Jimin replied and looked elsewhere.

"This isn't a proper answer Jimin! will we act like a high school couple? We gonna hide our relationship from everyone? I don't have anything to hide... That's not my style!" taehyung replied and walked towards his chair and sat on it.

"Means you'll always act like 'I don't care, what you think' but I don't want to be a part of gossip. People calling me 'boss's boyfriend'... what do you say about that?" Jimin asked him.

"No one will say anything like that and even if someone said anything, I'll deal with that person by myself!" taehyung assured him. Jimin sighed.

"I'm just saying... I don't want that okay? Please be more understanding!" Jimin tried to explain that he doesn't want any event.