26- Surprise

"Are you done, cockblocker?" taehyung asked as he walked towards jin's table. Jin who was sitting on his chair stood abruptly.

"What the fuck did you just said?" he snickered. "That's what you are. You ruined my moment with jimin" taehyung said while sitting on one of the chair in front of Jin.

"It wasn't my fault. You should do nasty things after locking the door" he said, smirking. "Whatever, I came here to ask about the suits. Are you done with designs or not?" taehyung asked.

"I had done. I came to your office to show you the designs but jimin was there so I came back" Jin said. "Thank god, your useless brain came in use this time" taehyung said, laughing.

"Insult me one more time and I am telling jimin about the suits" Jin said then blowing on his nails sassily. "Chill dude, I was just joking" taehyung tried to ease him up. "You should be" Jin said as he sat on his chair.

"Hmm so where are the designs? You can show me now since jimin is busy in the files I gave him" taehyung said. "Oh you gave them to him to keep him busy, don't you? Have some mercy on my brother-in-law" Jin said dramatically. "Shut up" taehyung chuckled. Jin released his wind-shield laugh.

He opened his drawer of the table and grabbed out some papers. After closing the drawer again, he passed the papers to taehyung to look. Taehyung checked the designs for pretty good minutes and then suddenly flashed a smile.

"Where are your hands?" taehyung asked out of blue as Jin stared at him in confusion. "WHAT?" Jin said as he was confirming that did he hear right? "Where are your hands? I want to kiss them" taehyung said as Jin finally understood that what did he mean.

He forwarded his one hand while acting of being shy as he covered his face with his other hand, dramatically. Taehyung took his hand and left several kisses on it. "Wahhh Jin I didn't know you were that talented" taehyung said, being amazed.

"Bitch, I was born talented. You just get to knew now" Jin said as he took back his hand and flipped his hair. Taehyung rested back on his seat. "So when are you starting?" he asked.

"I think today as the marriage is in a month so I have to be quick. I was just waiting for your approvance on the designs" Jin said. "Hmm, okay well I am going now. See you later" taehyung said as he stood up and waved to jin. "Yeah get lost" Jin said, jokingly.

===>

"Sir what should I reply to SARTE? They had emailed a week ago. I had said that we need some time to think but it's already been a week" jimin asked as he was standing in front of taehyung in his office.

"I discussed about this with appa. He said that we should buy some products and see that if they're being selled or not. If yes then we should continue the contract" taehyung said.

"So sir what should I tell them?" Jimin asked. "For now ask them to send us some products of each things. When we'll make sure that they are really worth selling then we will make a contract with them" taehyung said.

"Okay sir, and sir are you done signing on the files of yuta, sunghoon and yeji?" Jimin asked. "Ah yes I was to give it to them after the lunch break but forgot. Here" taehyung handed him the files. "And when will you send the email to SARTE?" he asked.

"I'll send it to them after getting home from my laptop" Jimin answered while managing the files and taehyung nodded. "and Jimin" he called. "Yes?" Jimin asked.

"Your appa had called me few minutes ago and said that they're at my house and he had said that to bring you too home with me" taehyung informed him. "Okay" jimin nodded as he left the office to wrap up the remaining work.

Time skip:

Jimin struggled to breath as taehyung was liplocked kissing him. He was continuously tapping his shoulders to stop but taehyung was ignoring all the whining. He was nibbling and sucking on jimin's lip. Jimin didn't know how did he end up there.

All he knew that they were driving peacefully few minutes ago and now he was pinned by taehyung in his car seat while the latter was busy in devouring his plump lips. Finally after sometimes, taehyung pulled out being satisfied as Jimin gasped for oxygen.

"Gosh taehyung I am a human" he complaint while frowning. Taehyung just smiled shamelessly. He again started to lean in towards him. "Aish not again tae" Jimin whined as he swung his hands in air randomly to prevent himself from taehyung.

"Ah I am just kissing" taehyung said as he managed to grab jimin's hands and pulled him towards himself. He locked his lips with jimin's. Jimin kissed back with no hesitation. Taehyung trailed the kisses down to his neck while his hands slipped to his waist, squeezing it.

He earned a sweet moan from Jimin in return. As he was devouring his neck now, he was biting the skin softly and licking it after as Jimin was the sinful sounds. "T-taehyung stop- we have to go" jimin whined as taehyung was forced to let go now.

Taehyung started the engine and started to drive towards his house. After 10 minutes, they were front of his house. Jimin hurried out of the car, so does taehyung. They entered inside the house and saw the parks and kims sitting in the living room.

Jimin and taehyung walked towards their families. "Hello uncle, hello aunty" Jimin said to taehyung's parents, which they replied back as Jimin sat on the couch.

"Hahh son you greet them but you didn't greet your own parents" Mrs park said dramatically putting her hand on her chest, acting to be offended. Jimin smiled embarrassedly before he scooted closer to his parents and hugged them.

"And you young man, aren't you gonna greet anyone?" Mr kim asked, raising his brow playfully. "Hello everyone" taehyung finished and sat beside his father while smiling and everyone giggled.

"So appa why are we here?" Jimin asked to his father. "As you know your marriage is within one month, your father-in-law has given us a very brilliant idea which is that we all go to a farm house and marry you and taehyung there and then after the marriage you two can shift in the house Mr kim will gift you, ok?" Mr park said.

"Oh.. What a nice idea! Then which farm house are we going?" Jimin asked. "I have a huge farm house in Daegu. We all can stay there comfortably" Mr kim said.

"Oh appa that farm house. I remembered we used to go there when I was little" taehyung exclaimed while smiling. "We will go to stay there for a week before marriage" Mrs kim said and everyone agreed.

"A WEEK?... but isn't it too much?... I-I mean If we'll go there before a week then taehyung will have to keep his company closed for a week" Namjoon said and everyone started to think about it.

"It will not bother me. I will do anything to marry jimin" taehyung said and everyone laughed at his desperateness.