13- Change

Today was better than other days why? because the sun was shinning and the white clouds were adding more beautifulness to the bright sky. The fresh and peaceful wind was blowing. The weather was really nice and the special thing why the day was better? It's because everything became normal between Jimin and taehyung again.

Jimin was making the tea for taehyung. He was thinking about yesterday that how taehyung came to meet him, apologized to him and gave him flowers. A blush crept up on his cheeks but it's immediately got erase when a new thought came to his mind.

What if he'll behave like before?

It's not his fault that he was thinking like that. It was taehyung's nature, he would be nice for a moment then the next moment he would be a rude ass jerk. Anyways, he shook the negative thoughts and made his way to taehyung's office.

He knocked on the door and got inside of course after getting permission. As usual he saw taehyung was sitting on his chair while typing on laptop. He rose his head up and looked at Jimin.

"Good morning sir" Jimin said and smiled. "Good morning" taehyung also said returning the smile. "How are you now?" he asked. "Much better sir, thank you for asking. Here is your tea" Jimin said while placing the cup of tea on taehyung's table.

"Thanks" taehyung said and took the cup. He brought it to his mouth and took a sip. Jimin waited for taehyung to yell at him which taehyung usually did but it never came. Taehyung noticed Jimin staring at him blankly so he asked "what happened? Is there something on my face?"

"Uh... no no no, it's just that I thought..." Jimin said hesitanting. "You thought what?" taehyung asked curiously. "Nothing, it's just a stupid thought" Jimin said shrugging. "Then I'll listen to you stupid thoughts" taehyung said smiling. "Now tell me what were you thinking?" he asked.

"I thought you would yell at me or act rude..." Jimin said while looking at the floor scared that taehyung would get angry. "Huh, why would I yell at you?" taehyung chuckled and asked.

"Cause you always do that, be nice for a day then the next day you become cold again so that's why I t-thought..." Jimin said and taehyung got silent. Jimin thought that taehyung got offended. He shouldn't have said that.

Suddenly taehyung grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards him. He got close to jimin's face and made direct eye contact with him. "Listen, I know I behaved so bad with you but I promise you that I'll change. I'm trying to erase my cold and serious behavior so please bear it for some days" taehyung said softly but sharply.

To be honest Jimin didn't know where to focus. At taehyung's words or his hypnotic brown eyes or his wide thin lips. Taehyung noticed a shade of pink hue on jimin's cheek and he felt butterflies tickling him.

He let go of Jimin and cleared his throat. Jimin stood back straight awkwardly. "Uh... do you want something else?" he asked. "No you can go now" taehyung said and smiled. Jimin bowed and returned the smile. He left taehyung's office happily.

Jimin ran to his cabin and slammed the door shut. He put his hand on his mouth surprisingly. He couldn't believe that KIM TAEHYUNG is being nice to him. oh my god, Jimin calm down, calm down, it's just taehyung.

That's the fucking case IT'S TAEHYUNG!!

Jimin found himself being so whipped for taehyung and shook his head at himself for behaving like a teenager who just got a chance with his crush.

At the other hand taehyung was smiling like an idiot. He just wanted to propose to Jimin and wanted to show him that how much he loves him but it's impossible cause the ceo was too shy to ask to jimin.