23- Family

"Jin am I looking good?"

"Oh my god taehyung, you're asking this umpteenth time even lost the counting" seokjin said, as he was sitting on the bed in taehyung's room. Taehyung was standing in front of the mirror, making sure that he looks presentable in front of his in laws.

Today was Sunday and he was going to busan to meet jimin's parents. He had changed many dresses, saying that 'no it's too formal' or 'no it's too informal'. Overall he was so nervous and confused.

"Then what do I do Jin? I'm so nervous. What if his parents won't like me? What if look too old? What if I-"

"Enough taehyung. You're looking perfect hell you're already so much perfect, has business, house, family. You're very much qualified, punctual and husband material then who won't like you" Jin assured him and taehyung smiled.

"Ok now hurry up or else we're gonna be late and it will leave a bad impression on your in laws" Jin said, grabbing his phone and putting it in his pocket. He took a glance at the mirror to make sure he looks handsome as always.

"Ok but one last time.... am I looking fine?"

"Taehyunggggg" Jin yelled and before he could smack taehyung, taehyung ran away from the room yelling 'ok ok'.

Time skip:

Taehyung was sitting in the car beside the driver. Jin was sitting in back seat scrolling through his phone. Taehyung put his hand on the opened window railing and rest his face at it after. He stared out of the window, looking at the beautiful cherry blossom trees.

He was happy that he'll meet jimin today but he was sad that if that matter won't go ahead then he will have to leave jimin and no in the world, he will do that.

Soon they reached to jimin's house. As taehyung stepped his foot out of the car, his heart beat fastened. Jin also got out from the car and walked towards taehyung. He put his hand on taehyung's shoulder, giving him a smile and signalling him to walk forward.

They took steps towards the door and knocked on it. Soon the door opened, revealing taehyung's angel. Taehyung eyes lit up after seeing his lover after a long time and so does jimin's. Taehyung was about to go in a hug but just then namjoon appeared out of nowhere.

"If you're done staring at my brother then you can come in" he muttered. Taehyung nodded stepped forward and Jin followed him.

"Excuse me Mr, I don't want to sound rude but they're lovers and they can stare at each other as much as they want" Jin said, defending his friend.

Namjoon who hadn't noticed another person with taehyung, he got frozen after seeing such a handsome man. He zipped his mouth and didn't say anything. Jimin led them to the living room and sat them on the couch.

"Jimin, you're looking beautiful" Jin complimented and Jimin thanked him while taehyung was just staring at him. Suddenly his eyes met namjoon's who was also staring at him, basically glaring. He immediately looked away, pretending to look around.

"Where are you parents?" Jin asked.

"Wait let me call them" Jimin said and left the room. Jin looked at namjoon, who was already staring at him and smiled awkwardly. Jin looked at him like he was judging him so hard and he was.

"So you're jimin's brother?" Jin asked him.

"Y-yeah"

"Hmm but you don't look like one" Jin said. "Yeah I know cuz I'm so tall and his height is-" namjoon got cut off by jin.

"No I'm not talking about the appearance. I mean that Jimin is so cute, kind, sweet and humble and you... are so strict" Jin said.

"N-no no, l-I am also sweet and kind but you know I've to be strict for my brother's future" namjoon explained.