9- Forgive

Yesterday taehyung had to take Charla to the business party with him sadly. He decided that he'll ask Jimin what's the matter. He went to office early today and wait for Jimin.

After 15 minutes someone knocked on his office door. He said 'come in' and the door opened revealing his secretary Jimin. Jimin greeted him and this time he greeted back.

He stood up from his seat and walked closer to Jimin and asked "Why did you left early yesterday?" "I took permission from Mr.kim-" Jimin got cut off by taehyung "THIS ISN'T ABOUT THE DAMN PERMISSION" he yelled and slammed his fist on the table.

Jimin startled and stayed silent. "I'm saying that why did you left without even telling me?" Taehyung asked trying to be calm. "if I'd told you than you wouldn't let me go" Jimin said.

Taehyung huffed and took a deep breath stopping himself from yelling on Jimin "Why did you tell appa?" taehyung asked. "That was the only way left otherwise you wouldn't let me go" Jimin said.

"If you had told me properly I would have let you go" taehyung said. "But you didn't give me a chance to say. You ordered me and basically told me to get out from the office" Jimin said.

"Fuck"

Taehyung slammed his fist on the table again. Everytime he talks with Jimin he makes him speechless. Taehyung stopped himself from doing something stupid because last time he did something stupid led them to this situation.

Jimin remained silent trying to read what's going inside of taehyung's mind when suddenly his chain of thoughts broke by a voice.

"I am sorry"
"What?"
"I said I'm sorry"

Jimin eyes widened he couldn't believe that the KIM TAEHYUNG was apologizing to him. He remained silent and listened what was taehyung saying.

"Listen i'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that to you. I don't like how we always end up arguing. Let's forget everything and forgive me." Taehyung finished and looked at jimin.

"It's ok Mr.kim, I forgave you and i'm sorry too I was also wrong" Jimin said and flashed his eye smile which taehyung loved so much. He also smiled back.

They had sorted out everything between them and everything became normal again. They got back to their work again.

Time skip:

Jimin got home from office and sighed happily. To be honest he was also sad because of having distance with taehyung. Now that taehyung had apologized he felt like he is the happiest person on the earth.

He went to his room and got fresh. He sat on his bed and his gaze fell on the teddy bear which taehyung had given him when they went to the beach restaurant.

By looking at the bear he remembered taehyung. He smiled shyly and decided to post a picture with it.

===>

Taehyung was sitting on his bed scrolling through Instagram when suddenly his eyes caught Jimin's recent post.

Liked by Jungkook.97 and 54k others J.m you remind me of someone

Jungkook.97 Whose? 👀
uarmy_hope Who gave it to you?
rkive you're looking cute <3
J.m @rkive thanks 💗

Taehyung smiled, he knew who Jimin was talking about. He put his phone aside and lay down on the bed. He slept with the dreams of jimin.

===>

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully when suddenly someone woke him up. He groaned then rubbed his eyes to look better and when he saw who woke him up, his eyes widened.

"Jimin, what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked him. "I love you" Jimin said. "W-what?" Taehyung asked his eyes widened in surprise. First of all Jimin was here in his bedroom and second he fucking proposed to him.

"Pabo, I said I love you" Jimin said smiling. "R-really?" taehyung asked still can't Bielieving his ears. "Yes idiot" Jimin said, his eyes smile was on full display.

Taehyung flashed his boxy smile first time in a life or it was jimin's first time seeing it. They stared at each other lovingly until taehyung leaned in and was going to kiss Jimin but Jimin pushed him.

"Yah don't kiss me. You should have propose me first. You didn't propose me so that's why I had to propose you. Hmm." Jimin said and taehyung pouted. Jimin giggled and cupped taehyung's cheeks and connected their lips.

Taehyung layed Jimin on the bed and rolled on top of him without breaking the kiss. Jimin wrapped his arm around taehyung's torso and put his one knee between taehyung's crotch and started to rub it.

Taehyung pulled out from the kiss and moaned. Jimin rubbing him fastly. He leaned in taehyung's neck and sucked a hickey. Taehyung got so much aroused by jimin's touch. He wanted to fuck the boy then and there.

Before he could come, he grabbed jimin's hand and pinned them down on the bed. "You're being so naughty. Do you want punishment, huh?" He asked in his deep voice.

"Punish me Mr.kim" Jimin whispered seductively in his ear and this got taehyung to the edge. Before he could do the main thing to Jimin....

His alarm rang. He woke up and groaned. He looked around himself and found no one besides him. Was it all just a dream?

He looked at the time and got up from the bed. He went to bathroom and showered. After shower he wore his dress and headed towards his office.