12- Falling again

Taehyung started his car and made his way to Jimin's house. On the way he was looking around for any flower shop. Finally he found a mini shop of flowers on the footpath.

He got out from his car and walked towards the shop. A girl was selling the flowers. The girl looked at him and said "good afternoon sir, do you want to buy flowers for your wife?" she asked politely while smiling.

"Uh.. actually I'm not married" taehyung
said. "Oh my bad, then you'll definitely be
here to buy flowers for your girl friend" she
said smiling. "Oh no. Actually I'm here to buy flowers for my... b-boy friend" taehyung said hesitantly that if she would be a homophobic.

"oh I'm sorry" she apologized embrassedly. "What kind of flowers do you want to buy?" she asked. "Umm. actually my boyfriend is mad at me so what kind of flowers should I take that he'll convince?" he asked.

The girl chuckled then thought for a while.
After a minute she picked up a boquet of
flowers and said "here, it is called Hyacinth and it's fragrance is so good. It's basically
a 'apologize flower'. It's mean sincerety,
guiltness and love. You should give it to your boy friend, he'll agree"

 You should give it to your boy friend, he'll agree"

"Are u sure?" taehyung took the flowers and asked. "Hundred percent sure" she said while smiling proudly. "Ok, how much for this?" taehyung asked. "50$" the girl told him.

Taehyung slid his hand inside his pocket and brought a note of 100$ and gave it to her. She widened her eyes and was about to say something but taehyung cut her off "keep it, you helped me to find nice flowers" he said while smiling and entered his car and drove to jimin's house.

===>

He was standing outside of jimin's house, holding flowers in his hand behind his back

He was standing outside of jimin's house, holding flowers in his hand behind his back. The rich ceo was nervous to go inside. Many negative thoughts were running into his mind.

What if Jimin won't agree?

A frown made it's way on his face. He was
doing a battle with himself rather to go in
or not. Lastly he exhaled a deep breath and decided to go inside. Ok taehyung, you can do this.