6- Jealous

Saturday:

Jimin had reached on time and after the checking they got into the plane. Currently they were sitting on their seats. Jimin had window seat while Taehyung's seat was beside him.

Taehyung noticed that how scared Jimin was looking while watching out of the window.

"If you're scared then you can hold me," he offered to Jimin. "Thanks but I'm not scared," Jimin replied, refusing to take any help because of his pride. "If you say so," Taehyung shrugged his shoulders and leaned his back on his seat.

After sometime, the air hostess announced that the plane is going to take off so make sure to wear your seat belt. As the plane was going to take off, Jimin was getting more scared. Suddenly, he held Taehyung's arm. Taehyung smiled and put his hand on Jimin's.

On the other hand, Jimin was so scared that he didn't realize he was clutching Taehyung's arm too tightly.

"Ah Jimin slow, you're pressing too hard," Taehyung spoke, grunting slightly. "Oh I'm sorry," Jimin said and let go of his arm. Taehyung looked at Jimin, seeing him so scared, an idea popped up in his mind.

"I can do something to distract you but you might get angry on me," he said to Jimin. "Just do what ever it is," Jimin said, gulping his saliva. "Okay then..." Taehyung put his hand on back of the head of Jimin, making him widen his eyes. And before Jimin could even manifest the situation, Taehyung pulled him close to him.

He brought his lips near Jimin's ear as his hot breath made Jimin shivered. Jimin felt something inside of his stomach but he didn't know what it is. Butterflies? Taehyung roamed his lips to Jimin's earlobe to his neck to his cheek.

Jimin closed his eyes and seemed to forget his surroundings. Taehyung pulled away and stared in Jimin's eyes. They exchanged a gaze full of love. But this moment didn't last longer, cause an air hostess suddenly approached them.

"Sir please sit straight in your seat. You can do romance with your husband after the flight."

Taehyung's and Jimin's face flushed with both embarrassment and shyness.

"W-we weren't doing romance. I was just distracting him because he is scared from the flight and we can't change the seats," Taehyung explained.

"Oh, I apologize," she bowed in embarrassment cause of assuming them as a couple. "And sorry for the inconvenience. You can close the window, sir."

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other in embarrassment cause why didn't this idea come to their minds? But nonetheless, they thanked her and closed the window.

Time skip:

After the flight landed, they took their luggage and drove to the hotel. They went to reception and took their keys.

"Remember Mr. Park, the meeting is at 3:00 so be ready," Taehyung said while going inside of his room. "Yes sir!" Jimin answered and also got inside of his room to get fresh.

After getting ready, they met outside of their rooms and headed down stairs together. They went to the cafeteria of the hotel, where the meeting was to be held aand easily spotted Mr. Cha sitting with his secretary. They made their way towards their table.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Kim!" Mr. Cha Eunwoo said with a polite smile as he stood up to greet them.

"Good afternoon to you too, Mr. Cha. Meet my secretary Park Jimin" Taehyung said pointing at Jimin.

Eunwoo's gaze shifted towards Jimin and his eyes sparkled with mischief as he seeing his beauty. He forwarded his hand and took Jimin's hand in his, kissing it softly as he made eye contact with Jimin. "You're so cute. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, Mr. Cha!" Jimin couldn't help but blush.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was watching the interaction in jealousy. "If you don't mind, so can we start the meeting, Mr. Cha?" He said, his tone showing how annoyed he was.

"Yeah yeah, sure!" Eunwoo said and they all sat on the chairs.

The meeting was going well but Eunwoo was constantly staring and trying to flirt with Jimin by passing him various complements which didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung. He wanted to punch Eunwoo on the face for flirting with his man but he controlled himself and the thing that was annoying him more was that Jimin was blushing.

After some time, the meeting finally ended and the next and final meeting settled on next day at 12:00 pm. At last they stood up and shook hands. Eunwoo send a wink to Jimin while shaking hands with him as Jimin blushed again.

Taehyung huffed silently and they made their way towards their room. Taehyung wanted to tell Jimin that don't talk with Eunwoo but stopped himself cause of if he do, what will Jimin think of him?

Next day:

After the final meeting, Jimin and Taehyung were walking to their rooms. They both got into the room and packed their bags. They had a lot of time since their flight was at 6:00 so Jimin decided to looks around the place.

He went down stairs and started to roam without a set destination. Suddenly someone said from behind him, "are u lost cutie?"

Jimin got startle and looked behind him. He found Eunwoo smiling at him.

"Oh Mr. Cha, you scared me," Jimin said. "Oh I'm sorry!" Eunwoo replied, couldn't stop smiling. "It's okay," Jimin said. "Do you want to grab a drink with me?" Eunwoo asked, seeking the opportunity. "Sure, let's go!" Jimin said.

Meanwhile with taehyung:

Taehyung was done packing his luggage but he still had some time left so he also decided to roam the place. He thought of taking Jimin along so that he would have another chance to spend time with Jimin. He knocked on Jimin's door but no one answered. Is he even in there or not?

He knocked one more time but again no one answered.

I think he is not in his room, he thought then decided to go down stairs. After reaching in the hallway, he roam the place to find Jimin. He went to the drinks area but the sight in front of him made him burn like fire.

There were sitting Jimin and Eunwoo talking and giggling. Taehyung got so much jealous. Why does he always giggle with everyone except me? He made his way towards them.

Finally, Jimin and Eunwoo noticed him as he approached them.

"Oh Taehyung-sii, you're here. Come have a drink with us," Eunwoo said but Taehyung refused.

"Mr. Cha, if you don't mind then I would like to talk with my secretary in private for a minute so can you please excuse us?" Taehyung asked in a taunting way, and didn't even wait for Eunwoo to answer, as he already started to drag Jimin from there by his arm.

He took Jimin in his room. Locking the door, he pinned Jimin on the wall and asked, "why were you talking with him?" However, Jimin remained silent because of sudden behavior change of Taehyung.

"I HAVE ASKED YOU SOMETHING," Taehyung yelled this time when he didn't get the answer.

"I-I was just wandering around when h-he approached me and offered to have a drink with h-him..." Jimin scaredly narrated the whole interaction.

"So, if someone will offer you like this, you'll go with them?"

This time Jimin got angry. "He isn't someone, he is our business partner and what's the point if I talked with him for a little?"

"THAT'S THE POINT! HE IS OUR BUSINESS PARTNER SO YOU SHOULD TREAT HIM LIKE ONE," Taehyung's tone got harsh as his voice got loud, provoking Jimin.

"WHY IS IT BOTHERING YOU, IF I TALKED WITH HIM, HUH?" Jimin also yelled.

Now Taehyung didn't know what to answer, so he did what his heart had been telling him to do for a long time. He kissed Jimin.